1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
extreme scooter stunts.. :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Cool post. Seen it a few months back. :)

·
Registered
510 Posts
Funny stuff...next thing you know, there will be a news cast about extreme scooter stunters hogging the freeway...as if they didn't have enough to talk about with squids as it is. ;)

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
WOW that IS FUNNY and pretty cool. You dont see Gileras too often. Lost count of all the lewd positions the guy with white pants put himself in though. Heh heh heh... good stuff.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yea it seems those guys maybe a little queer. :lol:
Where is that? Not sure any straight guy around here would wanna stunt like that.

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
theyre deffinately not in the states. (since i dont think they even sell Gilera scooters here) Eastern European? Dunno. can anyone decypher "Kanaleneiland"?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Kinda pisses me off watching :gary: guys like that wheelieing like its nothing, when it takes alot of work to get my kat off the ground. Maybe i'll buy a scooter :puke:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Use more throttle DAN DUBEAU. :D Do you stand on the pegs and pull or what?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
6K at a dead stop...pop the clutch...it WILL stand!! :D

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Gas Man said:
6K at a dead stop...pop the clutch...it WILL stand!! :D

Yes it will. From 2 wheels to 1 wheel into a 12oclock to on your arse. hehehe Don't listen to him. this is coming from a guy doing a wheelie into the bed of a truck a few months back here in Pa. :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yep I was and I scared the crap out of that guy!!! He got out of my way though...so I showed him the bottom of my bike again!!! :D

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
That was some funny sheit. :D :dthumb: :redmc:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts