Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Go to http://www.rideusba.com and click on track day information. It is set for this Sunday, August 8th, at Putnam Park track. They will have 15-20 minute sessions with instruction. Cost is $150 and space is limited to 60 riders.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
twisty said:
15 to 20 mins? I wont even start sweating by then. Most other trackday groups do 20 to 30 mins mostly for racer conditioning. But I will have to check you guys out and see for myself.

Thanks for the info.

Twisty
Don't listen to this guy! He never follows the rules or instructors...yes, he's one of those rebel types.... :bike:

·
Banned
3,654 Posts
Hey now!!! He was braking to early!!! Plus trackday instructors are usally washed up EX racers like most of the STT staff. The get peed off when a kid like me passes them. They kicked me out of Intermediate, when I was trying to help John out with his lines.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
twisty said:
Hey now!!! He was braking to early!!! Plus trackday instructors are usally washed up EX racers like most of the STT staff. The get peed off when a kid like me passes them. They kicked me out of Intermediate, when I was trying to help John out with his lines.
Sure, that's what they all say. But you don't belong in that class, and what is Haz doing there anyway as well? I thought you 2 were both were this fast :eek3:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know this is a VERY old thread, but I believe this was my VERY first post on the site!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts