Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I will try very hard not to offend anyone in this post but I can't promise anything. I am feeling like a Canadian one week before Thanksgiving without a car to go steal all the Americans turkey and fixings across the border so they have a shytty thanksgiving thus ruining my turkey day, eh, oh and being out of Molson.

But that is not the point. The point is there is a large sum of money with my name on it stuck in accounting right now holding me up. Tomorrow I will see if I get it again - paydays come paydays go and no check - the deal was that January 2005 we would get a bonus based on sales from Oct 25-Dec 31, 2004. We busted arse and still NO check and no sign of getting it. Also no money in the budget to buy the much needed items for the rapidly approaching track day in April. Tires, pucks for leather pants, new bracket for gear shifter, boots, etc. etc.

I am about 24 hours away from full panic mode. The good news is that we are down to like 4 weeks before riding season kicks off. The bad news is it was like yesterday that it was like 16 weeks when I was talking to Twisty about putting a countdown timer on the website. I was like pfffft no big deal we have PLENTY of time.. Damnit Jim.. Last year was no different - came down to the wire - I was going, I wasn't, I was, not, last minute attempt to get ready found my arse 6" deep in mud thus spawning the official birth of Mudpuppy and negating my chances of making it to track day. I don't want to rush again like that. My hands are tied though - no money = no worky on bikey.

Not really looking for anything here - more of a blog type post. If you want to share some pity with me good on you - if you want to say MP stfu and quit whining do that too and first chance I get I will piss in your cornflakes and sodomize your precious little pet animals when you are not looking.. So if you don't want puppies or kitties running around looking like MP you would be best to leave this one alone..

Well maybe Sunday if it is Sunny I will finally get some pics of the damage from the last idiotic move I did last fall when I dumped it and add the pics to this post because I have nothing better to do..

Peace, out.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I too am having a hard time waiting for the season to start Mud, I have 4 trackdays booked already and can't wait...problem is, I always tell myself riding season starts in March too, but it never happens, it will be bitter ass cold on St Pats like it always is...

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Yeah, my first scheduled track day is April 9 & 10 at Putnam Park. I'm REALLY looking forward to it, but I REALLY want a steering damper before then. Unfortunately, the authorized dealers aren't getting them in yet, even though the manufacturers have them ready for the '05 model. I sure hope they come in soon, cause I'd hate to spend the extra money to buy one straight from the manuf. when speedwerks can cut me a deal. :tt:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just am impatient - 1. For trackday and 2. Because I hate rushing at the last minute to get shyt done. Damnit jim. At least St. Patty's Day will be good drinking weather like always :cheers:

Man I have just watched the winter go by and was hoping to be working on the bike in January and now it is almost March and because some numnuts in accounting can't get their shyt together I have to scramble.. I prefer to take my time and do it right, etc. I have a full tank of propane and one on standby for the salamander and haven't touched the bike since September.. Damnit dam nit damnit.. I might have to get a battery also as mine is about toast.. Another $110 I don't have right this minute... Too much to do too little time..

I would like to do 2 or 3 track days this year but at least the first one is HIGH on my list of things to do. I am so close I can taste it.. Just need the almighty dollar to wrap it up.. Yeah a steering dampner would be nice but I will wait on that as the MP mobile needs some other TLC first..

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Good choice there Capt... the steering stabalizer would be a #1 on my next purchase as well!!!

·
Banned
3,654 Posts
double2000r6 said:
I just am impatient - 1. For trackday and 2. Because I hate rushing at the last minute to get shyt done. Damnit jim. At least St. Patty's Day will be good drinking weather like always :cheers:

Man I have just watched the winter go by and was hoping to be working on the bike in January and now it is almost March and because some numnuts in accounting can't get their shyt together I have to scramble.. I prefer to take my time and do it right, etc. I have a full tank of propane and one on standby for the salamander and haven't touched the bike since September.. Damnit dam nit damnit.. I might have to get a battery also as mine is about toast.. Another $110 I don't have right this minute... Too much to do too little time..

I would like to do 2 or 3 track days this year but at least the first one is HIGH on my list of things to do. I am so close I can taste it.. Just need the almighty dollar to wrap it up.. Yeah a steering dampner would be nice but I will wait on that as the MP mobile needs some other TLC first..

If you need a battery I can get them dirt cheap. :dthumb: They come precharged and ready to rock. Not need to add acid or anything and I will save 60 bucks.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
twisty said:
If you need a battery I can get them dirt cheap. :dthumb: They come precharged and ready to rock. Not need to add acid or anything and I will save 60 bucks.
Thanks bro. Yes I will take you up on that when the time is right. Oh and I see the day move up a week.. Oh boy.. lol.. The time curtain is rapidly closing.. They better come up with some loot tomorrow or Monday the flag will be flying half mast after my postal rampage.. :bash:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Of coarse the day moved up! Their trying to increase the chance of snow...

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK GOING FUGGING POSTAL TODAY - NO FUGGING CHECK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

I RIPPED INTO MY BOSS AND TOLD HIM THEY BETTER COUGH MY MFR MONEY UP VERY SOON AS I AM FUGGING PISSED.. Let the drama continue - the clock is ticking and I am stuck here with my d*ck in my hand.. Damnit..

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
double2000r6 said:
- the clock is ticking and I am stuck here with my d*ck in my hand.. Damnit..
Well, you might as well make use of your time and stroke it. ;)

Sorry bro, had to say it. I'd be pissed too. They need to get you the money they owe you. That's ridiculous.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Man o man MP!! What ever you do, don't get pissed and go ride it out on the bike. That is how we got to the name MudPuppy in the first place!!

We don't need this re-occurance!!

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Man, that thing needs a bath!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
And that pic is why he is called MP!!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts