Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys & gals I need a favor. Looking at a business venture involving track days and I need some information on your spending habits (or non-spending habits). Even if you haven't been to a track day before, I would appreciate your taking this short survey. Just go to Track Day Survey .

Thanks,
Eric

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Done. I had answered that I didn't buy anything at a track day, but that's because I didn't feel like it fit anywhere on your list. The only thing I bought was a pair of knee sliders, which I would consider to be accessories.

Also, I had answered that it was "too expensive" to participate in more, but that was only part of the problem. The other part was that I had started late in the season. If I could afford it, I'd do a track day every weekend, but due to costs, I don't see myself participating in more than 6 or 7 track days in a full season.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Tifosi said:
Hey guys & gals I need a favor. Looking at a business venture involving track days and I need some information on your spending habits (or non-spending habits). Even if you haven't been to a track day before, I would appreciate your taking this short survey. Just go to Track Day Survey .

Thanks,
Eric
need a partener :wink: jk but thats cool

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Tifosi said:
You ready to move to the great state of Tennessee???
shoooot how much u willin to pay lol jk i would get out of here if i could

·
Registered
893 Posts
I think your poll is sexist. Some of us have husbands! :) Mine, fortunately also rides, so he'd never say "no way," but don't forget there are girly girls on here too. ;)

**note, that was a completely sarcastic post! No offense meant at all. Just trying to stick up for us gals. :cheers:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
i dont see anything sexist there .....maybe b/c im a guy :lol:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
SpeedWerks.com said:
I think your poll is sexist. Some of us have husbands! :) Mine, fortunately also rides, so he'd never say "no way," but don't forget there are girly girls on here too. ;)

**note, that was a completely sarcastic post! No offense meant at all. Just trying to stick up for us gals. :cheers:
:wink: :buds: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
SpeedWerks.com said:

+1 LOL
:cheers:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts