Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, my dad says he's thinkig of getting the family bikes, He wants a hog he says, of course I want my sportbike (FZR600). So we're looking for a good trailer that could carry 2 or 3 bikes. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
6x10, ok, and where would one usually find these for sale? sorry for the n00b questions man haha

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
At a TSC (Tractor supply store), some Motorcycle shops sell them but on the pricey side, any trailor store will have these flat bed trailors, I would recommend to have a rail around the front and sides, a lift gate make it nicer so you can walk or ride the bikes right onto the trailor.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
awesome, thanks alot SVupON1, you've been a great help!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I would try home improvement stores... like Lowes or Home Depot, also wholesale places like Casco and Sam's Club have trailers for sale. Also, a trailer/RV place... it just depends on how much money you want to spend. If you got more money to spend, then get a nice enclosed trailer with a drop down tail gate, not a 2 door open sideways doors. That way the tailgate is your ramp.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.