Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and girls!!! I am new to the forum so I wanted to pull the training wheels off and hit the road!! I am bumblebee from Tallahasse. I ride an '04 Honda CBR 600 F4i that is black and yellow. I have been riding bikes for many years and I still own the green 1974 CB 750 K4 I bought off the showroom floor. Looking forward to talking with y'all. JB

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Hey, welcome dude, glad to see ya signed up with us. Be sure to post in that thread about the free 2WT magazine subscription, and you'll get one! and also in the Scooter giveaway thread as well. Welcome aboard!! :dthumb:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Welcome to the board! I hope to engage in some deep meaniful conversations with you - either that or do my usual rants and raves and give you a laugh or two.. We have to keep the bar low because I was always taught if you aim low then you will reach your goals easily and still have time for a beer or 6. No pain no pain. Glad to see you made your way to TWF. We are now at crusing altitude, you may unfasten your seat belt and wander around the cabin.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here. :)

·
Registered
396 Posts
Glad to see you posting, welcome aboard.

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
double2000r6 said:
Glad to see you made your way to TWF. We are now at crusing altitude, you may unfasten your seat belt and wander around the cabin.
:lol: :lol:

Welcome to the site, sorry I'm a little late to chime in. :leaving:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts