Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newnan, GA. - (MCNW) Triumph Motorcycles (America) Ltd., announced that new retail sales topped 1,000 units in July, marking the company’s fourth consecutive month of record breaking sales. TMA also sold more than 7,500 units for the 12 months ended July 30, which is another US sales record for the Hinckley, UK based motorcycle manufacturer.
Interest in Triumph’s new products including the Thruxton 900 and the Rocket III has generated an avalanche of positive press in both enthusiast and general interest media alike. This in turn has created renewed awareness and interest in the Triumph brand, which has brought thousands of new customers into Triumph showrooms.

“The performance of our dealers these past few months has been nothing short of amazing.” said Todd Andersen, Marketing Vice President, Triumph Motorcycles (America) Ltd. “With their help, we were able to leverage the interest created by the Rocket III into record-breaking retail sales.”

Triumph expects this sales momentum to continue into the fall. With Rocket III deliveries still ramping up, they look forward to extending their record-breaking sales pace through the end of the year.

Source: http://www.americanmotor.com/news.cfm?newsid=2256

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
that rocket III beast is really something else :cool:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
that rocket III beast is really something else :cool:
I seen one of these at the Wheels of Tomorrow that WOS attended. It has the largest rear production tire. I don't remember what it was, maybe a 215....can't remember.

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gas Man said:
I seen one of these at the Wheels of Tomorrow that WOS attended. It has the largest rear production tire. I don't remember what it was, maybe a 215....can't remember.

That's huge for a MC tire. :yikes:

I wonder what it costs to run over a nail?

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
That's huge for a MC tire. :yikes:

I wonder what it costs to run over a nail?
enough to realize you better be able to afford a replacement when it happens. not to jack this thread at all, but :D speaking of tires, does anyone know if there is or will be a bike tire, designed like the auto tire, the run-flat ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts