Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rumor has it Triumph is sponsoring a stunt rider from Florida named Kyle Woods. Anybody heard of him or have more info?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Haven't heard anything but I find that interesting...

How big do you think the rear sprocket is to lift one of those whale of bikes w/o any power???? :gary:

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Triple is a well balanced bike - excellent for wheelies and stunting in general. I was just surprised a conservative company would go for it.

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
If there was a Triumph dealer or any triumph support within 100 miles of here, id already have a Speed 4 or Speeed 3.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Todd said:
Rumor has it Triumph is sponsoring a stunt rider from Florida named Kyle Woods. Anybody heard of him or have more info?

I heard that before. Triumph and Buell are like the only manufacturers that are sponsoring stunting, well as far as bike makers go. Buells are supposed to be the best for stunting, easiest to get up and perform on. So I've been told. I knew a guy at Ft. Benning that had a Buell, I don't like the way they look. :2cents:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Todd said:
He was on MTV's True Life 'Im a biker'. It was his pre-triumph days, but ive seen him in alot of shows and mags since the Triumph sponsorship.

·
Registered
173 Posts
There's a little article about him in the new issue of Super streetbike.
He's been around for a while though, havn't yall seen Judgement Day 2???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.