Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
WTF??? I'd say 15 days isn't enough. Of course, I don't know the whole story and maybe that was a heavy squid hangout, but that's still no reason for that cops response. I'd guess that cop had a few run ins with squids and had the attitude that "they get what they deserve", but he's still a cop and should have responded appropriately.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
super954 said:
To bad :bthorse: :bthorse: What an asshole . 15 days off , and all the family will ever remember as he was dying thier is some cop sayin "to f**king bad ", not my problem .
I'm with Super on that!!!

But like Twisty said... too many cops have a negative feeling towards bikes, especially sportbikes... or "motorcycles built for speed"!!! :bonk:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Gas Man said:
I'm with Super on that!!!

But like Twisty said... too many cops have a negative feeling towards bikes, especially sportbikes... or "motorcycles built for speed"!!! :bonk:
hey on any given day there is about 4 sport bikes and 2 or 3 crousiers at the station in modesto!!!!

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Gas Man said:
Yeah getting their tickets taken care of!!! :nonod: LMAO!!!
no its inside the gate!!

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Name Comments City, State Address, Phone #, Other Info (Optional)
3232. cody

3232 Signatures Total

:dthumb: :dthumb: :dthumb: :dthumb: :dthumb: :dthumb: :dthumb:

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
3234 signatures
I am goign to be a officer.. and what a ass, if he was my partner i'd demand someone with basic human respect for a partner.. that would be like workign with a racist partner.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.