Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,176 Posts
:wredx: :wredx: :wredx: :wredx: :wredx:
All I get is
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.34 Server at www.mikemerryfield.com Port 80

:cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin:

20,176 Posts
:here: Hey, It worked. :dthumb: Actually owning a fast 4 banger ricer.(WRX STi) I find it very funny how kids think that a loud muffler and a wing gives the car an extra 100 hp. :crazy: :lol:

· Registered
1,341 Posts
jeeps84 said:
:here: Hey, It worked. :dthumb: Actually owning a fast 4 banger ricer.(WRX STi) I find it very funny how kids think that a loud muffler and a wing gives the car an extra 100 hp. :crazy: :lol:
that video was funny as ****!!! :lol: :lol:

I made the mistake of putting a loud catback exhaust on the prelude...its really annoying anymore and it hands so damn low you scrape the can on big speedbumps. BTW my car is stock height.

its definitely time for a new car soon. how do you like the STi jeeps? I have been :drool: over that car for a looong time now (I am going to keep that thing stock though I learned my lesson with the prelude)

· Registered
51 Posts
The STi is actually mine. I absolutely love it. Its as fast as any V8 we have owned except the Vette. I never really considered a 4 door car till he told me how fast and how well it handled. I was actually looking for an Escalade when he showed me the STi's.

· Registered
1,341 Posts
FireNIce said:
The STi is actually mine. I absolutely love it. Its as fast as any V8 we have owned except the Vette. I never really considered a 4 door car till he told me how fast and how well it handled. I was actually looking for an Escalade when he showed me the STi's.

I have driven an 03 WRX but not an STi before. The WRX was quite roomy for a little japanese car, compared to my honda. Myself and the little lady were very impressed. I have been in love with the Impreza WRX since the Gran Turismo days on playstation one. I think the new STi's the "no giant wing" option, and I plan to do it that way. That just screams "pull me over officer!" 'round here! :lol:

I was also looking at 350z and G35 or just a nice pickup. This all can depend on insurance rates though. sorry to :jacked: a little.

20,176 Posts
FireNIce and I are looking forward to the spring when the auto cross starts. :tt: I know we will be comparing lap times. :help: The only complaint I have with the car is it rides like a go-cart but it drive like one also :wink: and its very loud on road noise. It is a true sports car with a useable back seat.

· Registered
1,341 Posts
jeeps84 said:
FireNIce and I are looking forward to the spring when the auto cross starts. :tt: I know we will be comparing lap times. :help: The only complaint I have with the car is it rides like a go-cart but it drive like one also :wink: and its very loud on road noise. It is a true sports car with a useable back seat.

damn, now I wanna go test drive one... :lol:

suprisingly the woman really likes the STi too (she could care less about cars). I was shocked. I figured it was a sign :lol:

FireNIce said:
My girl friend has a new Z and loves it but she cant hang with me in the corners. I don't know if its her or the car.
Ill have to do some research between the 2 to see...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.