Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of us out there try to do stunts from time to time or just ride to be riding? I myself, I like to do a wheelie from time to time. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
How many of us out there try to do stunts from time to time or just ride to be riding? I myself, I like to do a wheelie from time to time. :D
you know what happens when you try to do a wheelie there buddy, huh :shock:

Not me, Im content just riding fast whenever I can..thats enough thrills for me..im not ready to practice stunts, and sacrifice my bike and/or myself while im learning..now if anyone wants to give me a junker ride to practice on, I'll be happy to take it off your hands. :thumbs:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:

Not me, Im content just riding fast whenever I can..thats enough thrills for me..im not ready to practice stunts, and sacrifice my bike and/or myself while im learning..now if anyone wants to give me a junker ride to practice on, I'll be happy to take it off your hands. :thumbs:
I thought the same thing till I laid the bike down once. Now with the scratchs, I figure it's the best time to give er a try... :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Also like to do wheelie from time to time :thumbs:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Maybe our sponsor, 2WT, would wanna sponsor on of us here on TWF, in a little magazine story about a guy/chick who has never stunted, and learns from the ground up..yeah, I'd go for that.. :cheers: :hyper:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I'm still learning to ride a wheelie. . I can get the wheel up pretty good and to the balance point, but then I bring it right back down. I don't feel comfortable trying it that often, at least, not until I get a steering damper.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Need4Speed750 said:

Hey now. I have only slamed down hard one time. So far. :D LOL I won't do that again. :thumbs:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
with the exception of wheelies, something tells me it would be hard to stunt on a busa anyways..alittle to big ...but thats just me, so correct me if Im wrong please. :thumbs:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes it looks alittle big. However, it has to be to hold all the power it has under neith to allow doing wheelies easier. LOL :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Yes it looks alittle big. However, it has to be to hold all the power it has under neith to allow doing wheelies easier. LOL :D
how long did it take you to come up with that answer...im so impressed DJ..teach me to be as cool as you.. :bonk: :hyper:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
how long did it take you to come up with that answer...im so impressed DJ..teach me to be as cool as you.. :bonk: :hyper:

Hey you old fart. Your older then I am and I learned it from you. LOl :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Hey you old fart. Your older then I am and I learned it from you. LOl :D
yes but according to you, you're more experienced than I am, so whats that say about you.. :smilelol: :cheers:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Need4Speed750 said:
yes but according to you, you're more experienced than I am, so whats that say about you.. :smilelol: :cheers:

Damn it. :D Your still older and always will be. HEHEHE :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Wow, I forgot this thread was even still here...and you were wondering why these old ones were at the forefront again.. :lol: :lol:

Practicing is fun, just make sure you stay in 1 piece while you learn ;)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts