Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
How many Tropical Storms/Hurricanes are they predicting this year? Hopefully it wont hit. Im no expert, but that looks pretty far away. :luck: and stay safe in the coming days all you SE states!

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
AW, Come on!...it's only a little rain and wind... :lol: It's not like you have to shovel it or anything...What's da matta? are y'all scared??? Come on down and ride with me and Snakemann and 99birdV6...we'll go play tag with the storm...

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
mine is just over 700/year with 500 deduct. Some areas, they have to pay 2 or 3 % of value of home for deduct... :yikes: I know a fellow near Tampa that got hit twice last year and had to pay nearly 10K in deductables

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Man, I want storms like that all the time. I love hurricanes and other bad weather. I think it's great. Natural disasters are a great thing. Should show us humans where we stand in the whole sceme of things! :2cents:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
Man, I want storms like that all the time. I love hurricanes and other bad weather. I think it's great. Natural disasters are a great thing. Should show us humans where we stand in the whole sceme of things! :2cents:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Ace said:

Don't hate Ace.

I'm sayin' that if you don't like the weather and weather that comes through the area then don't live there, move! It lets you know where humans stand since we destroy the environment that we live in so mother nature is just recouping the losses that we make for her. Plus, natural disasters are like a way of "population control". It may be harsh, but it's just my :2cents: so ....

BACK OFF!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
Don't hate Ace.

I'm sayin' that if you don't like the weather and weather that comes through the area then don't live there, move! It lets you know where humans stand since we destroy the environment that we live in so mother nature is just recouping the losses that we make for her. Plus, natural disasters are like a way of "population control". It may be harsh, but it's just my :2cents: so ....

BACK OFF!

Good afternoon "Mr. Positive" LOL :yaewn:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Ace said:
Good afternoon "Mr. Positive" LOL :yaewn:

Nah man, I've always thought that. Like in China, you are limited to the amount and sex of the children that you can have. Famine, diseases, war, natural disasters, they are all ways of controlling the population. So this will keep the earths population at a stable level for sustaining life without having to look elsewhere for us to live.

I mean, look at it man. Analyze when diseases are "found" and then how many people die from them before they are "cured" or "a way to put them into remission if found". There are diseases that you and I know that they will NEVER find cures for (ie: AIDS/HIV, certain cancers, 'Mad Cow' and others).

1 - 20 of 56 Posts