Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a good time last year, and I damn near pulled off the upset of the century w/ a 7 game winning streak to finish out the season, and almost beat out Tippy for the title.

It should be a great time this year again, so who all wants in, If we can get 10 people to do it, that would be great..and if we get more, then we'll do a second league.

If we get enough interest this year, I'll start up a free yahoo league, like last year.

Post up in this forum, and if we can get atleast 8 people to play, we'll do it, but the more the better.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet, so we have 2 so far. Im sure mudpuppy will join in again as well...and DJ will play even though he has no clue what he's doing :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed said:
Sweet, so we have 2 so far. Im sure mudpuppy will join in again as well...and DJ will play even though he has no clue what he's doing :lol:
Damn Skippy. :dthumb:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Im in for sure....... :dthumb:

:yikes: the kid is going to win :yikes:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
whats the prize

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
So who's going to laugh if I say I love the Eagles? Yeah, I know, I'm not even from Penn , from NY, but I love the Eagles, Flyers and the Wings (when they were around).
you love everyting dont you? lol :wink: :dthumb:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
chev said:
No money...FREE...what the :flush: I'm OUT. I only play to win cash. Keeps me going. Gotta have a goal or a prize or something. :luck:
:iagree: :withstupi :wredx: :cheers:
Even if its $5 entry or $10. At least there is something for prize!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Im sure we might be able to talk shan into somekinda TWF prize or something.. we'll keep ya posted.

As far as a money league, we can do a separate money league for those that want too if he have enough interest.

1 - 20 of 220 Posts