Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WIN An Airblade Racing Screen courtesy of Fly N Cycle!

Replace your existing stock screen with a one of a kind custom Airblade screen compliments of www.flyncycle.com.

To win, answer the following question: How thick are the Airblade racing screens? You will find the answer on www.flyncycle.com.

Email your answer to [email protected] with the subject: flyncycle

Fly N Cycle Airblade Screens feature double bubble design, unique finish, and are extremely durable. You can choose from clear, smoked, or iridium! An $80 value! Go to www.flyncycle.com for a complete list of applications.

A winner, who answers correctly, will chosen at random on July 25th. Incorrect answers or emails without the subject "flyncycle" will be disqualified. Emails must be received by 11:59pm CDT July 24th, 2005.

:luck:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Can I win too?????? oh ok, I know I know... :lol:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Thanks. Entered.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
count me in

·
Registered
137 Posts
Me too, email sent :cheers:

Reactions: drewpy

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
sent

·
7,649 Posts
wht the hell is repuation points?.... i know i have ten but what does it mean? yes i kno i am hijacking it

·
7,649 Posts
thank you.... :readng:

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
Email sent, now if I win that would be great, I've never won anything in my life! LOL I just don't have that kind of luck.

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
SVupON1 said:
Email sent, now if I win that would be great, I've never won anything in my life! LOL I just don't have that kind of luck.

And I hope you still don't... :lol: ...That iridium screen sure would look good on the bee...

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
bumblebee said:
And I hope you still don't... :lol: ...That iridium screen sure would look good on the bee...
:lol: Well if I don't oh well I guess I'm going to buy one :lol: that universal screen they make is nice and at $49.99 is a really good price. I have been putting the windscreen off for almost 2 years now, that blast of wind with no screen on the SV is a real killer.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
I'm feelin' lucky!!! :dthumb:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.