Two Wheel Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats to JK_DILLA for winning the pair of Icon Tarmac V2.0 gloves!!!

-----------------------
To coincide with our recent review of the Icon Tarmac V2.0 gloves, TwoWheelForum.com is giving you the chance to win a pair!! That's right, we've got a brand new pair of XL gloves in RED (sorry, it's the only color available) for the lucky winner.

How do I win?
Easy. Post a photo of you and your bike in the gallery, specifically the Member's Ride section.

You can be on your bike, next to your bike, standing, riding, sitting, falling... whatever! Choose your favorite photo, upload it to the gallery and link back to it in this thread.

How/when will the winner be chosen?
The winner will be chosen, at random, from those that successfully link their photo to the gallery in this thread.

Winner will be chosen Tuesday, May 31st.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
And shall I say we are some ugly mofos!!

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Gas Man said:
And shall I say we are some ugly mofos!!
i will not reply to this.........oh shiot i did

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Upon further look... it appears that I take up more than half of that section! My bike must just be that fly!

Oh, and POD, nice pic...we luv you too... :hug: :crazy: :gary: :D

·
Registered
519 Posts

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
does it count if its the bike we ride? but we dont own it.. :sob: ...yet

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
drewpy said:
does it count if its the bike we ride? but we dont own it.. :sob: ...yet
Nah who would know.... oops that was a post and not a PM!! Oh well try it! :lol:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Surely the rest of you guys actually RIDE your bikes. Who wants to be seen NEXT to the bike? :lol:

Here I am on the track. Yeah, the gloves are red because mine ripped when I lowsided earlier that day and I had to borrow a different pair of gloves.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Oh, and I was looking through a certain gallery, and I think I'm going to become a fireman. :lol:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
Surely the rest of you guys actually RIDE your bikes. Who wants to be seen NEXT to the bike? :lol:

Here I am on the track. Yeah, the gloves are red because mine ripped when I lowsided earlier that day and I had to borrow a different pair of gloves.

capt. cant you give us 1 more inch and drag a knee??? :lol: :dthumb:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
bulldog said:
capt. cant you give us 1 more inch and drag a knee??? :lol: :dthumb:
Nope, I'm skeered to touch the ground.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.