Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I know this is quite a bit in advance, but was thinking about it tonite, after looking at the Deals Gap Site..since we are starting to get a nice following in here, with a lot of cool people, and new ones joining up on a regular basis...Whats everyone think about trying to get together a Deals Gap Rally in the spring ? We'll all be itching for nice good ride after all the BS winter weather (for those of us in these areas)..and all you guys who can ride year around, well this just gives u yet another reason for a road trip! :thumbs:

Some of us can hopefully make it out to the Star Boyz school, but its kinda last minute for alot of us (but I'll try and get the cash together to go)...anyways, if we start planning it now, or atleast start to think about it, it gives everybody time to decide on date(s), and put in for vacations if necessary, etc.

I know Im up for it, anybody else in?

Shan, whatcha think ? :)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you guys go down in June, and you all are a big part of us in here too, maybe we could just do a combined type rally down there, WOS and TWF?

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I know i am in. Anytime or month is good with me. If I'm luck, the women will be riding by then and we both will ride down. I think we should do it. Sounds like it would be great. :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
how long do you have to make reservations in advance to get anykinda decent lodging down there?

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok thanks..I'll keep it in mind...when u WOS guys going down exactly? where u guys usually stay?

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
good point!!!..we'll probably have a truck follow us down anyways, so we can stow some gear in there, instead of carrying all that crap from PA to NC :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
so do we all wanna try and hook up w/ the WOS guys when they go down, and make it joint kinda thing?..as long as they dont mind of course..

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
WOS is most likely going there the first week in June. Probably down there on Monday and leave on Sat. You don't want to be there on the weekend. **

**Speaking from WOS hear say not personal knowledge...

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
looks pretty official to me then..chris, once you guys know for sure what dates, we can put it on the TWF calendar.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.