Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be willing to get us some offical TWF shirts if there are enogh ppl interseted in it. I can or others can come up with a design and if we all agree on the design, I will have them made. I think I can do regular tee shirts and poss Polo shirts. Let me know and we can go from there. :dthumb:

How many ppl like the idea and would want one?? Let me know. :)

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
:here: :here:

I'll take one of those in any effect!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Shan's already working on it. It has to be worked out in several different ways, etc..If you noticed in one of his Road Atlanta pics he put up, he was wearing a prototype TWF polo....there's lots more than meets the eye my brotha :D Rest assured its coming. :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah, but I'm not sure the "polo" shirt will fit with that gangsta or KISS attitudes....

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
Yeah, but I'm not sure the "polo" shirt will fit with that gangsta or KISS attitudes....

im as gangsta as it gets u know...just call me gangsta speed! :lol: we'll have to get some rock style TWF shirts too when shans ready to do it...u know the ones with all the holes, no sleeves!! :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Oh yeah, here we come 1984!! ROCK ON!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
The problem with shirts is the initial cost of producing them. It requires a large investment because I'd order them in bulk.

This is definitely something I want to do, and as the site grows it becomes more feasible. Stay tuned...

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ShanMan14 said:
The problem with shirts is the initial cost of producing them. It requires a large investment because I'd order them in bulk.

This is definitely something I want to do, and as the site grows it becomes more feasible. Stay tuned...

No problem Shan. I was just asking because I have a friend who do this sort of thing. He makes shirts and are pretty cheap. Just trying to help out. :dthumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts