Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys..I've been checkin in at the WOS site to see the progress of the possible ride we got planned for later this month, so I thought I'd start up a thread here as well, so we have a place to put up pics, assuming we can put it all together and do this thang . :dthumb:

How many definates do we have, if any, for our ride chris. :luck: I know Twisty & Pippy will be at biketoberfest, and MP is tearing down his ride soon so they're out.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I'll be there. :dthumb:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Also... Just an FYI. Me and the women is having a huge cook out at our place for everyone that comes down. The more the marrier. :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hope u cook better than you spell :crazy:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
I hope u cook better than you spell :crazy:

Yes I can. No need to worry there. :D :dthumb:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Details man, details. Where, When, and itenarary(sp). :)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jdog said:
Details man, details. Where, When, and itenarary(sp). :)
http://www.twowheelforum.com/calendar.php? has the dates..official times have yet to be determinded..looks to be probably them arriving down in our area sometime late afternoon evening on friday the 22nd. we'll know more once chris and the guys figures out who all is coming...stay tuned.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I know I will be there. :D :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
http://www.twowheelforum.com/calendar.php? has the dates..official times have yet to be determinded..looks to be probably them arriving down in our area sometime late afternoon evening on friday the 22nd. we'll know more once chris and the guys figures out who all is coming...stay tuned.
Well, I have Thursday, Friday, Sat, Sun, Mon off, so more than likely I will go around and pick up the bikes either Thursday and/or Friday so that we can roll out on Friday after everybody gets off work. Then they will try to get Monday off. So we can just leave Monday and have plenty of time to un-load and whatever.

That's the idea for now...we'll see!!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Gas Man said:
Well, I have Thursday, Friday, Sat, Sun, Mon off, so more than likely I will go around and pick up the bikes either Thursday and/or Friday so that we can roll out on Friday after everybody gets off work. Then they will try to get Monday off. So we can just leave Monday and have plenty of time to un-load and whatever.

That's the idea for now...we'll see!!!

Who all does it look like is coming??

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ive got friday saturday, & sunday off..and i dont start on monday till 330pm...so im ready !! will keep fingers crossed for ya!

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Sorry I can't make it this year fellas. I wish I could. It just been one of those years. I have way too much going on and I am going to be working on the bike and trying to get out in the woods as much as possible seeing as it is hunting season. Hopefully we will see you at the Gap in the Spring. Also what about a reverse trip next Summer? How about you guys come up here? I can get some fresh fish flown in and we will have a big old blowout. Good luck with the meet and I hope to see some cool pics.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
double2000r6 said:
Sorry I can't make it this year fellas. I wish I could. It just been one of those years. I have way too much going on and I am going to be working on the bike and trying to get out in the woods as much as possible seeing as it is hunting season. Hopefully we will see you at the Gap in the Spring. Also what about a reverse trip next Summer? How about you guys come up here? I can get some fresh fish flown in and we will have a big old blowout. Good luck with the meet and I hope to see some cool pics.

Hell yeah...we can make a trip up there...works for me!!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Hell yeah...we can make a trip up there...works for me!!!

Works for me as well. I'm game. :)

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Well, it looks like about 4 guys...maybe 3. Not sure. I think I'm going to have to call them to set it straight. The email just gets casted aside like the rest of them...so a more direct approach might be in order...

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
where u guys wanna ride too...around york? poconos? down to maryland?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Where ever you think is good for that time of the year! I placed a call to the guys that voiced the most interest. It isn't going to be a big crowd by any means of a WOS standard. But the few that decide to venture out I'm sure will have fun.

I would suggest planning 2 jaunts. 1 for one day in 1 direction and 1 for the other day in a different direction.

1 - 20 of 195 Posts