Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of my riding buddies claim they don't like twins because of the vibration. I've only ever ridden a twin and it vibrates a lot less than some other bikes I've been on. I don't even notice it unless I'm up around 10K RPM. :eek:

What's your take on this?

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
in general, from what I know and my limited experience riding them..they do tend to vibrate more, mainly just the nature of the engine.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I myself being an ex twin owner, I have felt it to vibrate more then my GSXR does. Never knew the real reason but I chalked it up to being a V-Twin. Still was a great ride though. :)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
CBR Rider said:
You are obviously into sport bikes. The HD boys don't call it vibration, they call it "character" :smilelol:
Which is a fancy word for a ppppppaaaaaiiiiiiinnnnnnn in the a$$ :bonk: :cheers:

how can you possibly rationalize any kind of ride like that as being remotely enjoyable..UGH!!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
CBR Rider said:
You are obviously into sport bikes. The HD boys don't call it vibration, they call it "character" :smilelol:

Character...LOL. If thats what they call it then so be it. I am just not in the mood to have to tighten everything all the time I want to go for a ride first. LOL just kidding. I know its not all the time. But it is enough thou. :)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Character...LOL. If thats what they call it then so be it. I am just not in the mood to have to tighten everything all the time I want to go for a ride first. LOL just kidding. I know its not all the time. But it is enough thou. :)

Whats the main topic of conversation everytime you get around a harley riders?....how they recently to fix something on their bike!! why go thru that, if you want a cruiser thats cool, has that classic growl to it, and is reliable, just go get a VTX or Valkerie or something...sheesh :shock:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
That would be to easy for them and then they wouldn't have the HD symbol on it. S*#t, I'll paint it on there for them if thats what they want. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
it's the harley aura, the prestige, the " I support America", crap they throw around about thier bikes.....eh, bite me, im as patriotic as you are!!!

somehow this turned into the harley bashing thread..LOL...

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I'm patriotic. I server my country for over 6yrs. You don't see me going out there and getting a HD just to be more patriotic. Nope. But its all good. Everyone has there own choice to make and bike to ride. Its all still 2 wheels. :)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
We already have one of those... :bonk:
I know..somehow this is all DJ's fault..like usual..or maybe its CBR Riders fault ;)

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
I know..somehow this is all DJ's fault..like usual..or maybe its CBR Riders fault ;)

Not mine. Lets blame it on CBR Rider. Yeah. Thats what we'll do. :D

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Big Kahuna said:
"Twins and vibration" ?????

Not at all what I thought this thread would be about.

Oh, well. :(

Sorry. We well have to start one of those for you. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts