Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Banned
3,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got a few things for sale that I will offer to you guys 1st then they are going on ebay.

1. My little 3 place open trailer with spare. $450.

2. I have a set of Tire Sox tire warmers. $200

3. I have a 2001 GSXR 750 Racebike with 3500 miles. Full M4 race system, K&N, 520 chain and sprokets. Tons more stuff. Clear title $4000obo

4. 2003 Honda 600rr. 2005 600 superbike national chaimpion race bike. Totally tricked to the max. 125 plus HP full race suspension, Baddest bike I ever ridden, let alone raced. Over $15k spent on it.......$7500

5. 2000 Watt power invertor to run the tire warmers off you truck or car. $100

Pics will be located here Twistified Racing Blowout Sale!!!!

· V-Twin Moddin
39,300 Posts
OIC!! Well then I'm :sorry: I have to...

:nopicsbs:

But :luck: on the sales... why don't you need the stuff anymore?

· Registered
1,687 Posts
Twisty... Not ridng the 600RR for next race season after all the good results on her this year?

· Banned
3,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Maintance is the key. Oil needs to be watched carefully. I have scotts filter that helps let me know if there is any engine problems.

If the bike is built right you can get alot of racing in on a motor. This I put almost 3000 race miles on my 600 and I feel it can get alot more out of it.

· Registered
1,687 Posts
What r u gonmna be abour for next season?

· Registered
1,687 Posts
Damn, not doing the trike series like i told ya about? jk
What made u wanna pull a new ride though rather then continue to refine a bike and continue the seat time in it to make it faster? or at least stay up front with it

· Banned
3,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ScottSellersUNR said:
Damn, not doing the trike series like i told ya about? jk
What made u wanna pull a new ride though rather then continue to refine a bike and continue the seat time in it to make it faster? or at least stay up front with it
Thats kinda what I have been waying. I have been working with a kinda "coach" all year. He is pushing me to just have the bike freshend up and race it next year aswell. I'm still kicking the idea around. But the rest of the stuff I to get rid of.

KTM? No way....

· V-Twin Moddin
39,300 Posts
Twisty's 750 is on the webpage at the bottom... its all flat black.

I believe the GSXR behind Twist's RR is Rick's...another rider

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.