Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
You just picked that one up Twisty?? Very nice. :dthumb: But one thing...Its not a GSXR. :bash: :bash: LOL J/K Sweet bike.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
twisty said:
Well the deal was if I took care of my new 1000 i could get the aprilia but I did wreck the 1000 this year so...

Don't tell her you wrecked it. I won't tell. :lol: How much are those things anyways??

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Get it Get it. Just let her ride it once or twice and it will be all good. She can only be mad for so long. Just toss her the keys to take it for a ride and she will not be mad any more. Trust me. It'll work. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
dude, thats an awesome awesome ride... congrats!! :luck:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
twisty said:
You can congrat me when its in the garage....;)

The Aprilia is the ONLY stepup from a Gixxer... :dthumb:
well yeah, true..the female perspective can sometimes be something to be wreckoned with...but i've got faith in you! :cool:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
WOW, Twisty!! Mojo is going to be happy about this! I know how much you like the Pasta of Aprilla's.

However, everybody else has failed to ask how you wrecked the 1000...enlighten everybody!!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Gas Man said:
However, everybody else has failed to ask how you wrecked the 1000...enlighten everybody!!!

Tell us it wasn't a deer. And when did it happen??

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Oh damn. I think she knows now. LOL Head for the hills and get. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
women have ways of getting what they want...I'd bet she'll ride that bad boy at some point in the future..unless twisty wants to be sleepin with his new pasta rocket.. :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
twisty said:
Yeah she knows but I have a secret weapon... I have a 6 inch tongue and can breath throw my ears

ok gene simmons.. :p:

1 - 20 of 131 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.