Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I'm in FL for a VERY short vacation and the weather is BEAUTIFUL. I REALLY wish I had my bike down here. :( Anyway, I'm off to enjoy the weather one way or another. See you all later.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Yeah Florida or Bama would be nice right now - the forecast in Detroit - fair to mostly shytty.. It is snowing, snowing, snowing - it snowed all night and is snowing until tomorrow afternoon - when it is all said and done supposed to get like 10-14 inches.. Nice.. Time to break out the skis or the snowmobile I reckon.. I would much prefer the bike down in Bamer or Florida though.. Thanks for the info guys - NOT! lol..

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Ahhh MP send some of that snow my way so my kid will quit bugging about wearing his [email protected] Spiderman Snowboots. :lol:

Capt... since the weather is so nice, you could maybe..... check out some HOT chicks by the pool. :yesnod: :wink: Just a thought! :scratch: :lol:

·
Registered
510 Posts
Wow, I'm so jealous of you Captain! I hope you enjoy the great weather and some time away !! Be sure to take alot of pictures of the ocean and the nice warm sun, since there isnt much of either to enjoy these days.

·
Registered
366 Posts
What part of Florida are you in?? It has been beautiful here lately... and supposed to continue all week long. Enjoy your vacation!

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
Ahhh MP send some of that snow my way so my kid will quit bugging about wearing his [email protected] Spiderman Snowboots. :lol:

Capt... since the weather is so nice, you could maybe..... check out some HOT chicks by the pool. :yesnod: :wink: Just a thought! :scratch: :lol:
Nah. I am keeping it all to myself. Send your kid over here. I will take him extreme sledding Mudpuppy style.. He will leave you a boy and come back a man.. lol..

·
Registered
138 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
. I REALLY wish I had my bike down here. :(
I really wish I was down there with my bike too!! :seeya:

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
You are all WELCOME TO come on down...make sure you bring that pail full of money with ya!! We have a lot of sand bums, present company included, who kinda like havin' y'all come down and pay the bills for us!!! :pat:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thirdgenlxi said:
What part of Florida are you in?? It has been beautiful here lately... and supposed to continue all week long. Enjoy your vacation!
I'm in Dade City, a bit northeast of Tampa. I absolutely loved the sunshine and warm weather today. I sure hope it continues as long as I'm here. I have access to a car while I'm here, so if anyone is in the area and would like to get together one evening, just let me know when and where (and how to get there).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts