9,263 Posts
thats cool, i was tried of Red anyways.. :skep:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
thats cool, i was tried of Red anyways.. :skep:
Tried? Don't you mean tired?!? :screwy:

But I too would like to know, what would push you to even look for this junk!

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Gas Man said:
Tried? Don't you mean tired?!? :screwy:

But I too would like to know, what would push you to even look for this junk!
Too many days like Saturday, sitting here on the site, entertaining 30 guests with 2 members posting... :lol:

·
Registered
338 Posts
I think I'd run that stop sign

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Its in a subdivision or somethin anyway it looks like.... That means its optional :) A sign doesn't mean squat to the LEO's unless it is on a public street.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Must be a mall parking lot or something... meaning it's just a suggestion... and not required... So I probably would look at it like "hum, who put that there..." :whistle:

- :leaving:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Hey Low...i am going to guess it is Jefferson Park. LOL Thats what ther sign says. :lol:

·
Registered
338 Posts
I want whatever the people who made that are smokin :wink:

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
And from the looks of the sign, someone has previously displayed their opinion of it...

... with a baseball bat :)

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Low said:
Must be a mall parking lot or something... meaning it's just a suggestion... and not required... So I probably would look at it like "hum, who put that there..." :whistle:

NO NO NO!!! It's the white border that makes it optional!!! DUH!!!! :bash: :screwy: :dupe:

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Hey Low...i am going to guess it is Jefferson Park. LOL Thats what ther sign says. :lol:
That’s what the something was for…plus I wasn’t paying attention to the back ground…something about the green just kept me mesmerized :crazy:

Gas Man said:
NO NO NO!!! It's the white border that makes it optional!!! DUH!!!! :bash: :screwy: :dupe:
That’s right… the white surrounds the green… that’s what I was thinking…. :smoke:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I know low...I was just busting your ballz. :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Low said:
That’s what the something was for…plus I wasn’t paying attention to the back ground…something about the green just kept me mesmerized :crazy:

That’s right… the white surrounds the green… that’s what I was thinking…. :smoke:

The white also surrounds the red... that was my point!! DUH!! :loser: :lol:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
bumblebee said:
Too many days like Saturday, sitting here on the site, entertaining 30 guests with 2 members posting... :lol:
for real it is always like that

1 - 20 of 23 Posts