Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
DLITALIEN said:
That's what he gets for bein stupid.
Yep... and unfortunately it seems that's what it takes for some people to get a little common sense knocked into their head :nonod: Oh well, I hope he heals up and actually learns something from his mistake!

·
Registered
94 Posts
thirdgenlxi said:
Yep... and unfortunately it seems that's what it takes for some people to get a little common sense knocked into their head :nonod: Oh well, I hope he heals up and actually learns something from his mistake!
:iagree: :iagree:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Speaking of people not wearing helmets... even after what happened to Kellen Winslow, Steelers QB Ben Roethisberger refuses to wear a helmet when he rides his Harley. Does any one else think that is absolutely retarded?? He has the best rookie season of any QB in history, can break down defenses with ease, is a very intelligent person, but yet isn't smart enough to wear gear when he rides his motorcycle...

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
wombat7 said:
Speaking of people not wearing helmets... even after what happened to Kellen Winslow, Steelers QB Ben Roethisberger refuses to wear a helmet when he rides his Harley. Does any one else think that is absolutely retarded?? He has the best rookie season of any QB in history, can break down defenses with ease, is a very intelligent person, but yet isn't smart enough to wear gear when he rides his motorcycle...
I'm suprised the Steelers don't have a clause in his contract stipulating he not participate in "risky" activities.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Winslow Thread... HERE!

As far as this SQUIDTARD.... he's just that! I hope congress uses this as a example as to why they need to vote "YES" on the helmet bill!

F'in SQUIDTARD! I hope that he lives a life WITH scars due to his stupidity!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Just making sure Shan keeps on eye on his own jacking! :D

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Gas Man said:
Winslow Thread... HERE!

As far as this SQUIDTARD.... he's just that! I hope congress uses this as a example as to why they need to vote "YES" on the helmet bill!

F'in SQUIDTARD! I hope that he lives a life WITH scars due to his stupidity!!

NO NO NO NO!!! What we don't need is more federal intervention into local affairs!! Let States decide helmet law issues. In this case "The Government otta not do somethin'" I, for one, wish the feds would get out of my affairs and tend to their own. I have lived in states with helmet laws and still see people cruising around without them...You cannot protect people from them selves through legislation!!! Now, since they just shot me with the tranq gun I will return this thread to it's regular postwhoring...

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
WOW and tranq gun! You must have really needed it!

·
Registered
48 Posts
There is not a clause in his contract about riding the motorcycle. Coach Cohwer talked to him and his response was, "I'm not doing any stunts, I'm being safe, but I refuse to wear a helmet." As Jim Rome from ESPN's Rome is Burning show put it... "Riding a motorcycle without a helmet is like playing football without one."

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Tell that to Indian Larry...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts