Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I`m happy to be a member of this great site. I love the Magazine as well.
I might not post much,and I need someone to take me under their wing (not in the prison way) and show me around and I`m looking to learn as much as possible.

Thanks. :)

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
:welcome: Stick around, this is a great forum, post up with questions, they will get answered one way or another. :twfrox:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
SVupON1 said:
:welcome: Stick around, this is a great forum, post up with questions, they will get answered one way or another. :twfrox:
:withstupi :welcome: :twfrox:
Your questions will get answered. Right, wrong or off subject they will be answered. :whistle: :lol:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you a lot!
I`m looking forward to reading, and seeing many posts and pix, or vids. Thanks Again

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Welcome to TWF. :twfrox:

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Hi my name's Bubba....let me take care of you anyway I can. :D j/k

:welcome: you'll get plenty of help around here. :cheers:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Welcome to the site and thanks for comin' out of the shadows :cheers:

I think you'll find a lot of :hug: here even if it IS hidden behind sarcasm and cynicism most of the time....LOL

:twfrox:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Akward Question, But Thanks for the Welcomes, Thanks all!

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Codeman said:
I`m happy to be a member of this great site. I love the Magazine as well.
I might not post much,and I need someone to take me under their wing (not in the prison way) and show me around and I`m looking to learn as much as possible.

Thanks. :)

Welcome, I'd have to say stick around in the "Beginners Corner" and "Off Topic", you'll learn alot, I did.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Hey now, you can gain a pleathera of knowledge in the "Off-Topic" section. Some times more than the actual sections that are supposed to teach you things!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts