Two Wheel Forums banner

Unmarked ZX6R

5K views 42 replies 8 participants last post by  marko138 
#1 ·
Ok so im the newb, and you all know im not green anymore. I stopped by yesterday and the paint is looking AMAZING!! So while sitting here going crazy I ordered an ignition advance kit and a race shift kit. Im thinking about getting a jet kit and once im done getting it dyno tuned. Also I figure I will be having some pics to come and im sure you all want to see them. So let me know if you know of any other sweet fairly cheep upgrades its an '02 so let it rip.

#27 ·
Thanks a ton, luckliy I have a buddy with an '01 6R and his wouldnt go into 2nd so I figured it was norm. But anyway its done and Ill have the pics up tomorrow. My buddy still has my damn digi So im sorry to keep you waiting!! it looks amazing !!

#29 · (Edited)
OK OK you greedy heathans!! Well here they are AS soon as the mods approve of my naked bike poses.. So anyway Im off to Illinois for a 4 day weeknd of riding! you all take it easy and Im sure Ill have more pics for when I come back.
Ah ok well I duno what the file name if going to be but they will be in my profile if someone wants to post them up.

#31 ·
GearGrabinGuy said:
OK OK you greedy heathans!! Well here they are AS soon as the mods approve of my naked bike poses.. So anyway Im off to Illinois for a 4 day weeknd of riding! you all take it easy and Im sure Ill have more pics for when I come back.
Ah ok well I duno what the file name if going to be but they will be in my profile if someone wants to post them up.
Gas Man said:
Approved....
:tt: :tt: :tt:

#33 ·
Ok so whats everyone think?? Yay nay... Comments suggestions. As for now the goal is to get the rims painted black... Dunno if Im going to polish the outside rim or not. Other than that i need to get a new set of tires, I rode a friend of mines R6 with race scrubs and they were sweet. Any suggestions as to a good yet not terribly expensive set, street or race either way.

#35 ·
I THINK IT LOOKS COOL JUST THE WAY IT IS !!!! BTW...how you like the shift star/wheel??? Thinkin about one myself:whistle:

#38 ·
I was thinking of doing that. The thing is in the sun the green on the wheels doesnt quite match the paint on the flames. Its the Kaw green Vs Lime time pearl green. They are close but I notice it. But i probably will polish them. As for the shift kit, that is super slick I havent missed or got stuck between a gear once! and the ignition advance kit was also well worth the money!!

#41 ·
But thats also the point. I get drawn to detail. and I built the bike for myself, so even if no one sees it I do and it drives me crazy every time. I dunno im quirky, and very picky. I take alot of pride in my work. My camaro is the same way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.