Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Yeah, I did!! Don't ride a big a$ $ BMW!! Ride a nice sportbike with BETTER BRAKES!!! :dthumb: :flush:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,078 Posts
No Worries said:
Watch out for cars with their tail lights and plates painted the same color as the body.
:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,006 Posts
Gas Man said:
Yeah, I did!! Don't ride a big a$ $ BMW!! Ride a nice sportbike with BETTER BRAKES!!! :dthumb: :flush:

I learned that Orange must be a more common bike color than I initially anticipated! LOL :dthumb:

Only looks good on a Kaw though :dthumb:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Ace said:
I learned that Orange must be a more common bike color than I initially anticipated! LOL :dthumb:

Only looks good on a Kaw though :dthumb:
Yeah, THANKS!!!

"And sense you said something good about me, I'll share something good about you" and/or your bike...

Your RC51 with Micron pipes is the best sounding v-twin I've ever heard!!! :dthumb:
 

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
Joined
·
20,168 Posts
Gas Man said:
Yeah, THANKS!!!

"And sense you said something good about me, I'll share something good about you" and/or your bike...

Your RC51 with Micron pipes is the best sounding v-twin I've ever heard!!! :dthumb:
:hug: :spam: :hug: :twfrox: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,335 Posts
jeeps84 said:
:hug: :spam: :hug: :twfrox: :lol:
I was thinking more along the lines of :gary:

Oh, and the only thing I can think they were testing was "how much speed is needed to do this much damage?" so they can better estimate speeds at a crash scene. That way they know if the biker was grossly exceeding the speed limit or if the cager was an idiot that pulled out in front of the law-abiding biker.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top