Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
I saw this post over KR as well...it really blows. I would assume the fuel pump would need to be replaced as well, but the only reason I could think of, if the dealer wouldnt take it back, was if it was used in the first place. :confused:

it's really all in how you take care of the bike. Kats do seem to be pretty bullet proof overall, and very reliable, but if left to sit for an extended period of time, like this poor gixxer was, many similar things would most likely happen as well. You always second guess yourself when you make a change and something goes wrong. dont give up just yet..

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
katanapilot said:
Here is the skinny...

I shipped the pump to the guy, UPS Next day insured and all, like promissed. Well I called him today, and he said he would test it tonight and if all went well that he would have to charge me a 20% restocking fee. Why would I have to be charged a restocking fee for the wrong part? WTF is wrong with people? I give up, seriously. One day I asked my step dad why was he so short and not nice with people and he said to me tired of being mr nice guy and getting [email protected]#$#. Well I gotta say I am sick and tired of situations like this, I tryied to be mr nice guy, I will issue a charge back.

if he sent you the wrong part, and doesnt wanna admit error, he's just trying to cover his arse and get something out of you for his trouble...IMO... :bash:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts