Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the project bike on their site. I've ridden that thing. (Well, around the paddocks at Summit Point, anyway...) It's my best friend's bike. Absolutely sick. Imagine a 250 lb GP bike with TONS of torque... Insane machine...

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
thats definately sweet, maybe now that they're our newest sponsor, they'll let us all take it out for a ride..! :rolleyes: :lol:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, the bike isn't THEIR'S. They just helped BUILD it for Ryan. He's actually considering selling it, I think. Unfortunately, CCS did away with the super singles class. Bastages... Before they did away with the class, I was actually looking for an MZ Scorpion as my track bike so Ryan and I could start a singles race team. Boy, I'm glad I didn't buy a Scorpion now... I actually have no desire to actually race, anyway. I'm not the fastest guy on the track and that's perfectly fine with me. I don't need to go out and spend a ton of money every weekend to prove that... :)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
SpeedWerks.com said:
Wait until you guys see what our next project bike is going to be...I'll post a link once we get it done...the title is the "ultimate lightweight bike"...you guys are going to drooooooool...I did when I found out what we're doing. Stay tuned! :D

So maybe, then maybe like, ummm, uuhh, we could have a contest for a TWF member to come down there and test ride her for you? I'll volunteer, im only about 3 hours away or so from Dover, DE. :wink: :cheers:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
So maybe, then maybe like, ummm, uuhh, we could have a contest for a TWF member to come down there and test ride her for you? I'll volunteer, im only about 3 hours away or so from Dover, DE. :wink: :cheers:
We'll definitely have to start a little smaller for our first contest.
:)

I'm not sure any of us have enough money to cover the cost of crash damage to this sucker! It's coming together nicely, though, and I'll be sure to post a link once it's done.

You can come visit anytime, though, we'd love to meet some new faces! :cheers:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
SpeedWerks.com said:
We'll definitely have to start a little smaller for our first contest.
:)

I'm not sure any of us have enough money to cover the cost of crash damage to this sucker! It's coming together nicely, though, and I'll be sure to post a link once it's done.

You can come visit anytime, though, we'd love to meet some new faces! :cheers:

sounds like a nice offseason trip is in order here...looking forward to it!! but can I atleast touch the bike, and get a picture with it. :lol:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
sounds like a nice offseason trip is in order here...looking forward to it!! but can I atleast touch the bike, and get a picture with it. :lol:
If you see it, we may have to lock you in a secret place until we unveil it so as to make sure you don't reveal our secret.
:lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
SpeedWerks.com said:
If you see it, we may have to lock you in a secret place until we unveil it so as to make sure you don't reveal our secret.
:lol:

I wont tell I promise, they'll have to beat it outta me...with this group though, thats entirely possible.. :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts