14500 original miles
D&D exhaust
Attack rear sets
PRO TEC clamp on handle bars
Renthal sprockets and DID chain
Extra solo rear fairing (see pics)
Frame and bar sliders
Second Look tank and seat skins

This bike is in very good condition. Its frame, swing arm, and wheels have all been powder coated black. The rear tail lights have been removed and integrated into the brake light. The front turn signals have been replaced by flush mounted units. All the plastic is in very good shape as you can see from the pictures. I have a lot of extras that I will throw in with the sale. A Cortech tank bag, a Shoei X-TEC helmet size MED, an HJC CL-14 Fuse helmet size MED, a Joe Rocket Phoenix jacket size XL. I will also throw in my Motocomm and Motorola Talkabout 2 way radio, both helmets are already wired for the Motocomm. If you would like anymore pictures, just let me know. I also have larger versions of those in my gallery if you would like them. I am asking $4200 OBO. I would prefer a local pick up, but may be able to work something out with delivery if necessary. I am located in South Jersey 08054.

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
eggwhite93 said:
Still for sale. Had a buyer but at the last min. his wife told him he was not allowed to buy.
I hate it when that happens! :cursin: On both sides! :whistle: :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
mann said:
SOLD, to me! I've been searching for one for two years and finally found it, thanks Marc!
Seriouisly sold... I see that the auction was clsoed.... that rocks!!!

See Eggwhite... TWF DOES ROCK!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts