Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys/gals: I just added these to the site and they are extremely cool. If anyone from TWF is interested in purchasing one before the end of January, let me know and I'll give you a discount. Just email me and let me know what your screen name is and I'll get you hooked up. Definitely a cool thing for "gadgety type" people. And, they actually work well!!!!

Veypor at SpeedWerks.com

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Yeah, I was looking at their site the other day..these things are way cool !!!! Nicely laid out and gives you all the info you need, right in 1 place.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
twisty said:
I will get one...How much of a price break?
If we can get two or more people to order, I can do a price of $255.99.

In general, though, I'll give a TWF discount with a price of $265.95 for individuals ordering them.

You can order them through our site and in the special comments field, put "please apply TWF discount for member (insert member name) and I will redo your invoice once it comes through to reflect your discounted price. :) Does that make sense?

Laura

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Twisty, just want to let you know, though, that it doesn't really work great for the track yet. They are working on the beacon that does the track lap timing. If that's what you're looking at purchasing it for (not a street bike) then you may just be better off with an XT lap timer. Just thought I'd give you a head's up before you bought it.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2Fast4U said:
how easy are these to install?
They are fairly easy to install as long as you are not "mechanically challenged." But if you are, I'm sure some kind person will help you. Heck, if you're anywhere near DE, come visit and we'll help you!

For a more specific answer, here is a really good walk through of someone installing one on an R6. :)

http://www.highbimmin.com/Install/Veypor.htm

Hope that helps!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts