Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a GREAT ride today up to Sebring to our own little "track". This was my first time at this place so I went pretty slow and just stayed in 2nd gear. Videos not the greatest but hey, I'm an ameture, lol. Anyways, first one is from the tank mount on my F4i while I was going around, then the second is everybody else (there were only a handful of us there). In the second vid I got to try out the RC-51 (sweet bike!! I'm the one in jeans, all black jacket and all black helmet). Anyways, I had an awsome time!!

:sorry: KP, wish you could have been there too....

http://www.youtube.com/?v=lCQLIXGUWz0

http://www.youtube.com/?v=xGS7QTTXX_c

· Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,176 Posts
:wredx: You have reached YouTube, the premier digital video repository on the Internet. We are currently rolling out new changes to the site. After these messages, we'll be right back... :cursin:

· V-Twin Moddin
39,300 Posts
Its just you this time Jeeps...they worked fine for me!

That "spot" is just awesome. Have seen it many times before by KP.... but I thought you guys were going to quit using it?!?!?

· Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea that was the one up in Poinciena the cops were all over, and I don't believe they've been back there since. This one is still free and clear though, but we still sneak in nice and quiet to try and not gain anyones attention. It really is alot of fun though, especially since all we have down here in S. Fla is straight flat roads, it's a nice chage. I just wish this place was a little closer to home so I could go more often... it's still a 2-2.5 hr ride one way just to get there (it's almost halfway up the state and on the other coast), so it's definitely an all day thing

· Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,176 Posts
thirdgenlxi said:
Yea that was the one up in Poinciena the cops were all over, and I don't believe they've been back there since. This one is still free and clear though, but we still sneak in nice and quiet to try and not gain anyones attention. It really is alot of fun though, especially since all we have down here in S. Fla is straight flat roads, it's a nice chage. I just wish this place was a little closer to home so I could go more often... it's still a 2-2.5 hr ride one way just to get there (it's almost halfway up the state and on the other coast), so it's definitely an all day thing
I got to see it this time. :willy:
And to think, I complain about having to ride an hour to get to the Gap. :crazy:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.