Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Already did! Hey, I thought it was illegal to campaign at the voting locations... but the parking lot was filled with people and their signs... Is that legal?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Not sure if that is legal but it shouldn't be. I'll mow them a-holes over if they get in my way!!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Now wait just a damn minute. The Republican Party has been putting up signs saying the election is tomorrow. In fact, here's the article to prove it!

You were just trying to confuse me, weren't you?

:lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That's funny shiet!!!

·
4,183 Posts
Oh yeah, that reminds me, I need to delete the 47 political messages hogging up my answering machine from the last 2 days....

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
kanwisch said:
Now wait just a damn minute. The Republican Party has been putting up signs saying the election is tomorrow. In fact, here's the article to prove it!

You were just trying to confuse me, weren't you?

:lol:
Ahhh, good stuff......voted this morning :dthumb:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I hung up on Dale Earnhardt Jr. today. Telling me to go vot. I know this. :bash:

·
4,183 Posts
The best are the ones that pretend to be for one candidate, but really are for others.. Like the vote for John Kerry so gay marraige gets legalized ones...

I'm glad its almost over now!

How long til ya think we know who wins? I doubt its tonight, thats for sure.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
pickle.of.doom said:
Oh yeah, that reminds me, I need to delete the 47 political messages hogging up my answering machine from the last 2 days....

heard that, Ive gotten 7 calls today so far.. Even Arnold called me, and told me to flex our muscles and go vote.

Just did it, got my little I voted sticker on my shirt now too.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
pickle.of.doom said:
The best are the ones that pretend to be for one candidate, but really are for others.. Like the vote for John Kerry so gay marraige gets legalized ones...

Did that message have a person with a lisp talking? :lol: :sorry:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
pickle.of.doom said:

the polls close at 8pm..so figure the 3 hour difference on the west coast, we sometimes know by midnite, even earlier if its a landslide..but that wont be the case this year thats for sure..

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
As long as it doesn't do a '00 repeat and keep us hanging for 2 weeks....

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Gas Man said:
As long as it doesn't do a '00 repeat and keep us hanging for 2 weeks....
We'll be hanging for a month with all the lawsuits the Democrats are going to file after W wins tonight.

·
4,183 Posts
Well, Kerry has that team of lawyers sitting in their jets all over the country... all w/in 1 hour of any swing states. I'd say that right there tells us its gonna be a while :) I hope not! I think Gore/Bush set the pace for the future though, I don't think we will ever see a simple election again.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Pigface1 said:
We'll be hanging for a month with all the lawsuits the Democrats are going to file after W wins tonight.

u got that right, its already in the works im sure.. :puke:

·
Registered
519 Posts
Pigface1 said:
Oh, they've had them ready for a month.
And to some degree, that's a good thing. The Repubs have already gotten a temporary restraining order against them for intimidating Native Americans in some swing state; there was even photographic evidence.

On election day, things happen very fast, and if you're not ready, you're screwed. There'd be no need for lawyers of there wasn't dirty play afoot (on both sides). The two party system is obnoxious.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts