Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some community input on a couple of bikes. I am trying to decide between the Ducati Multistrada or the Suzuki VStrom as my next bike. I am looking at the 1000cc version, not the 650cc.
Both are good looking bikes, the Duc wins sex appeal with the swingarm and exhaust ;) I need the one that has good passenger amenities as well as driver comfort for all day touring. Power capabilities for GPS is a plus.
What I would like is for anyone that has knowledge of the total cost of ownership between these two bikes to please pipe in here and let me know.
As always, I thank you for your support!
(in my best Bartles and James voice!)
I will be in Italy next month, someone tell me how to get to the Ducati factory for a tour! Shan, pull some strings buddy!!!
:dthumb:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
WarpedRotor said:
I am looking for some community input on a couple of bikes. I am trying to decide between the Ducati Multistrada or the Suzuki VStrom as my next bike. I am looking at the 1000cc version, not the 650cc.
Both are good looking bikes, the Duc wins sex appeal with the swingarm and exhaust ;) I need the one that has good passenger amenities as well as driver comfort for all day touring. Power capabilities for GPS is a plus.
What I would like is for anyone that has knowledge of the total cost of ownership between these two bikes to please pipe in here and let me know.
As always, I thank you for your support!
(in my best Bartles and James voice!)
I will be in Italy next month, someone tell me how to get to the Ducati factory for a tour! Shan, pull some strings buddy!!!
:dthumb:
Well as far as looks go, I just saw a Blue VStorm last night at the store. It was really the first time I got to see one up close. I was impressed. It looked pretty sweet. The guy riding was about my height (6' 3" and) and 50 pounds bigger than me (Im 175), but from the looks of it, the ride position was comfortable enough. Unfortunately, thats about all the input I can give. I have yet to see a Multistrada on the road. :luck: on your decision. Since you live in Mesa, Ill keep an eye out for a new Duc or a VStorm on the roads soon! :dthumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts