Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Always wanted a video game with me in it!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
78 :dthumb: First try. But it does help that i have plaied this before.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
The first time was 4, the second was 66 and the third was 65

·
Registered
338 Posts
OMG...I have been doing this for like an hour....I need a life :crazy: :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
263 the first time and now 494. Thanks. Gives me something to do while at work. :dthumb:

Update...689 :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
WOW, the rest of you guys (DJ) have way too much practive with this. I only got up to a 60 somin on my third try!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
What do you exspect...we work on computers all day and have nothing else to do but play. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
maybe i'll try this for real this weekend...heh heh..see how far i get.. :cheers:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Well everyone....Matt is now trying to play the second game that Ace put up. I am now up to 1035 for my best and one guy here at my work got 1480. Yes, we have no life here at work. So Matt is playing it and it is funny to see. I am so glad he doesn't ride the way he is playing right now. It took him 10 mins just to break 200ft. :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
1529 baby..beat that!!!!!

I forgot to get a snapshot of the screen, but DJ can vouge for me !! :dthumb:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
1529 baby..beat that!!!!!

I forgot to get a snapshot of the screen, but DJ can vouge for me !! :dthumb:

Yes everyone he did. However...Tippy will need to chime in and put his up now. :dthumb:

·
Registered
229 Posts
2403 OH SNAP

:cheers: Matt will vouge for it because the picture is too big to upload :cheers:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Yes ppl they are telling the truth. I have seen the numbers and those numbers will be beaten. :dthumb:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
OMGoodness, you've got to be kidding me, Matt, DJ do you guys ever work or just sit here trying to beat each other out! :lol: :screwy:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
OMGoodness, you've got to be kidding me, Matt, DJ do you guys ever work or just sit here trying to beat each other out! :lol: :screwy:

Just play. :dthumb: :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts