Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Gas Man said:
I just don't get it! It's just a helmet...
:confused: Neither do I. What's up with the silver circular thing on the side?

Perhaps this is some inside joke I'm missing.

EDIT: Ahhh, now I see the black mohawk. Jeez, I thought it was just a bush in the background at first. WTF? Doesn't this come with a furr-ed bike?

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Sweet. A mohawk. Punk music rules!

We walk the streets at night we go where eagles dare, they pick up every movement they pick up every loser, with jaded eyes and features you think they really care, i ain't no goddamn son of a bitch, you better think about it baby

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
people people people..we're not talking about how great of a lid this is, or anything else, other than it justs makes you laugh/smile when you see it.. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
people people people..we're not talking about how great of a lid this is, or anything else, other than it justs makes you laugh/smile when you see it.. :rolleyes:

Oh...Now I get it. :nonod:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
so how often do you ride with your make-shift mohawk heath? :lol:

Well since I recently got it...I don't know yet...probably about half the time so far. And for those of you that aren't getting it....are you seeing the mohawk on the helmet?

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
and how punk music f"ing rules!

turn the lights down low and close the door, oh future is coming future risin' whoa shotgun blast, a demon piece of lead with both eyes open i wait up for the kill feel the evil feel the heat as i blast you open death comes ripping

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
ack..all this punk music.. ;)

I, wanna rock n roll all nite!! and party every day!! ok, whew, im better again :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:

I, wanna rock n roll all nite!! and party every day!! ok, whew, im better again :lol:

That was almost like a KISS reunion in your head. :rofl:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:

Kiss is ok, Detroit Rock City and all, but punk is where it is at.. Get in the pit. What can be better than fast music, drugs, alcohol, pent up anger and violence all put together? GOD SAVE THE QUEEN she ain't no human being...

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
nothing like a good mosh pit to vent some pent up anger!! been there, came out black n blue, but dished some of my own out as well! :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
I like all types of music as long as it is speed metal, death metal, punk, alternative or rock like Hendrix, Zeppelin, Kiss, etc. But punk by far is my all time favorite.

I don't give a *uck about the FBI
I don't give a f*ck about the CIA
I don't give a fu*k about LSD
I don't give a fuc* about anything

1 - 20 of 38 Posts