·
Registered
2,006 Posts
If I could stop laughing I would comment :lol:
But for now all there is to say would be... :gary: :gary: :gary:

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Well that was interesting. What was up with the trailer trash looking chick posing with the bike at the end? :lol:

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'm sure there're better ways to spent 8k on a bike. I will feel bad for the next potential owner too, he/she will probably spent more time cleaning the bike than riding it.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
LMFAO...The pants, man. What in the F*in hell?!?!?!?!?!?!

I actually like the bike. But WOW! I didn't think it was that :gary: until I saw the lid and jeans. W T F?!?!

:rofl:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Umm Yea... I was starting to feel it and then I see the jeans, the lid, the seat... WTF was this dude thinking????

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
zx636r said:
all that money and he didnt buy a fender eliminator or undertail. WTF

Don't front man, you know you copied all those pics to you're HDD and gonna go see about getting your bike just like it. And even in the same baby blue! It's cool man, we won't laugh at you. To each his own. :cheers: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
It's nice, I must say that it's "Ghetto Fabulous"!

More of a "show bike" rather than an everyday rider though. :2cents:
If that's the case, it must be one of the cheapest looking "show bike" there is. I wouldn't even bother showing it to anyone if I'm the owner... as a matter of fact, I wouldn't even tell anyone I own that bike :lol:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Samurai_Jack said:
If that's the case, it must be one of the cheapest looking "show bike" there is. I wouldn't even bother showing it to anyone if I'm the owner... as a matter of fact, I wouldn't even tell anyone I own that bike :lol:
Ah, but if you're like me and have only a certain amount of money to do things, you try to stretch it. Ya know? But it's simply too "pretty" to ride, IMHO. Although I know "pretty" is not a term used for bikes but nothing else comes to mind.

·
Registered
195 Posts
All I can say is... :crazy: WOW!

I'm in North Carolina now, and even I find that a bit much.

Also seems like a lot of responsibility to upkeep the bike. Especially if you didn't do any of the mods yourself.

WOW!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Next on Fox
"When Bling Attacks"

Or on Bravo

"Queer Eye for the SportBike"

/got nuthin

1 - 20 of 26 Posts