Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be buying a bike around july or early august.

I'm looking for a Honda CBR 600 F3, F4, F4i, or RR

I'd like one w/ less then 15k mi, clean title, and located somewhere around the north east/new england area.

I'm also going to be selling (or trading if any 1 or dealer wants it) a 1995 Acura Integra LS, modified for auto-x type of racing (lots of suspension mods and stripped interior, also much more).

I'm located in central MA, i'm willing to drive around 300 miles for the right bike....

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
if this is your first bike I'd recommend the F4, F4I. The RR would be a bit much for a 1st bike. The F3 is just out dated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i know, just want to get what ever i can find, my 1st choice is the F4I, but if a f3 or rr comes up that good and has a good price i will get it...

i can't spend that much...

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
:welcome: :luck: with your search!

·
Registered
360 Posts
R.S. said:
yea i know, just want to get what ever i can find, my 1st choice is the F4I, but if a f3 or rr comes up that good and has a good price i will get it...

i can't spend that much...
I got a 02 f4i that I can sell u for 5000.

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
SVupON1 said:
if this is your first bike I'd recommend the F4, F4I. The RR would be a bit much for a 1st bike. The F3 is just out dated.
:withstupi and
Gas Man said:
:welcome: :luck: with your search!
:withstupi
or would that be Dumb and Dumber? :scratch: j/k :wink: :lol: :runaway:

·
Registered
79 Posts
R1up0n1 said:

I don't care for this comment. Just kidding. I know my F3 is out dated but I bought it about 2 weeks ago and love it.:twfrox:

·
Registered
673 Posts
DempsRS said:
I don't care for this comment. Just kidding. I know my F3 is out dated but I bought it about 2 weeks ago and love it.:twfrox:
Out dated or not that thing runs like a champ and has all the balls anyone will ever NEED. and yes I said NEED not want. LOL

On a side note: cant wait to blitz 9 curves again sometime minus the gravel:cursin: Daym cagers can't keep their cars off the shoulder.

·
Registered
48 Posts
03 Cbr 600rr

I am selling my 03 CBR 600rr, it is black, has a few mods, has around 9k miles, i am asking $5500 o/b/o. New front and back tire.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
oolilbitzoo said:
I am selling my 03 CBR 600rr, it is black, has a few mods, has around 9k miles, i am asking $5500 o/b/o. New front and back tire.
:welcome: but this thread is from last year!!!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
how much are u willing to spend?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.