Two Wheel Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used Zaino, like I always did with my Corvette. It's a long process, I also used claybar. But, it sure turned out nice.

If you look closely, you may see the present I gave to my wife for her birthday on Saturday. :D

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
nice box behind it, did it come with tape to ship it back?....jking, nice truck and like the box behind it too :dthumb:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow. Looks just like the truck that I used to have! Except after I cleaned mine, the wheelwells were much cleaner and the wheelwell liners got armor all on them. :D I have some hi-res pics somewhere.....

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ddecart said:
Wow. Looks just like the truck that I used to have! Except after I cleaned mine, the wheelwells were much cleaner and the wheelwell liners got armor all on them. :D I have some hi-res pics somewhere.....

Very funny. I considered it, but decided against the wheel wells. It IS a truck, afterall. :thumbs:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Look it's a box on wheels behind that plastic truck.. just kidding Shan! Looks good!

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Shan, you gotta stop teasing DJ like this with all these pics...LOL next thing I know he will cancel the contract to our house and come riding home in an Avalanche!! :lol: Nice truck....wouldn't mind having one myself.... if I wasn't so short!!

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
How long did it take you to claybar it? :crazy:

What'd you get the wife, the Scion? I like those, a friend of mine has a TC and it's pretty cool.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Pippi said:
Can the posts on this site get anymore lame than this?

Pippi ROCKS!!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
How so Ace??? Because of her comment?? :nonod:

If it wasn't for the banning...that would have never been said.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
How so Ace??? Because of her comment?? :nonod:

If it wasn't for the banning...that would have never been said.

"Currently Ace has no comment. He is out of the office. But he will get back with you once they approve of what he is allowed to think and say. Thank you and have a nice afternoon"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.