Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you wave to ALL bikes or just sportbikes? I wave to everyone, in fact I get a good grin when I wave to a Harley and they don't wave back. :hi:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
Do you wave to ALL bikes or just sportbikes? I wave to everyone, in fact I get a good grin when I wave to a Harley and they don't wave back. :hi:
I also wave to all.... sometimes, not often, a harley rider will wave first.. usually if he's by himself, and not one of the hard-core bandana, half shell, chaps, and chain wallet types.

Rarely have a sportbike rider not wave to me. Always makes ya feel good when a fellow rider gives ya a wave!!!! :hi:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I hear ya, but yes, I wave to all bikes. Most choppers, etc, wave back, it's the dentists etc on harleys that don't. lol :hi:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I try to wave to everybody, even the hogs. But if they don't wave back, my hand goes up with a different type of wave....here's a hint #1 :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
even the hogs. But if they don't wave back, my hand goes up with a different type of wave....here's a hint #1 :D
hell, they give that signal to their own kind on a regular basis... :bonk:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I wave to all as well. Sometimes I may forget and the other rider will do so and then I remember. LOL :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
most HD riders are poser, well up where i am
i get waves from most hd when i head south of the border

did you that like 50%(or something around there) of revenue comes from all the assoresies that HD sell

·
Registered
264 Posts
I wave to all sport bikes riders and only HD that wave first. got tired of wave'n and not get'n a return...

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Riding last night to go get Matt to go riding and I passed a guy on a red ducati 999 and waved and he looked at me like I wasn't even in his class to wave back. What a dick. Its not my fault you are paying on your bike for the next 10 yrs and I paid cash for mine. :D Anyways, I don't get it with some riders. Your HD riders and some others on certain bikes. Some ducati's and a few on busa's just feel they are better and don't wave. They see you but feel they are better. If they crashed on that bike, they are going down the same way anyone else wuld on a bike. Damn retards. :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
:iagree: :loser:

As I like to say F'em if they can't take a joke! :lol:

·
Registered
40 Posts
I almost comitted the ultimate in rider waving taboo last night. I was crusing home, enjoy some nice side streets when I see the head lamp of another biker coming my way. I have a little formula for waving now: Another crotch rocket, I have the wave ready to go; a street cruiser and I'm in stand-by mood; a harley and I barely make eye contact, let alone prepare to even return a wave let alone start one.

So anyway, from a distance I see what appears to be another rocket coming my way, so I'm getting ready to slid the low wave off to him. Just as my left hand was about to leave the grip, I noticed I almost waved to A SCOOTER!!!!!! What was I thinking? Thankfully I corrected myself and was able to save the embarassement I would have endured at such a mistake.

·
Registered
81 Posts
hahahaha.....I wave at everyone if they dont wave back then f'em....

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
you can find some hot chicks on scooters around the beach...especially the ones delivering carry out!! :D

but seriously, atleast its too wheels, give em that much....but nothing more.. :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
twisty said:
I wave to any chicks, most dont wave back tho..... :(

:cry: I feel for you. Does your women know you are waving to all the women?? :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah, she's not worried being the better looking one in their relationship... :lol:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts