Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Read this on another forum...

Who wears a cup while riding?? has anyone done it before or know some one that has?

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have never wore them riding either.

·
Registered
955 Posts
ive never worn one riding either...worn them playing hockey and baseball, but never riding..

thoguh i wish i had one on a few times going over some good bumps when i slamed the tank every now and then.. :cursin:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Me and a few others were just taking about this Sat. None of us have but it sounds like a good idea sometimes.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
GsxrJack said:
ive never worn one riding either...worn them playing hockey and baseball, but never riding..

thoguh i wish i had one on a few times going over some good bumps when i slamed the tank every now and then.. :cursin:
:withstupi on all counts!!!

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
i hate cups!!!! i dont wear one for football why would you wear one for a bike??? i never heard of that....but i guess it would suck introducing your balls to the tank on the occation of a big bump!!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
i know a guy that wrecked his R1. and dented the tank with his nuts and had to have sergery and all and his area was screwed up for like 6 months. but i dont think a cup would have helped casue he was just screwed up period.

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
I think a cup would do as much damage to your growing as just hitting the tank. :2cents:
Which is more important to you? The jewels or being able to walk. Hmmmm that's a tough question.
There not comfortable to wear anyway so I don't think I will ever try on on the bike. :2cents:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
They're completely uncomfortable to wear and I don't need the distraction while riding. Besides, if I screw up bad enough to hurt the jewels, I think I've got other problems to worry about.

The only time I've had problems with the boys getting crushed is with a passenger that wouldn't put her hands on the tank and kept sliding forward onto me when I'd stop. I only took her for a short ride and then I never took her for a ride again. However, that no longer matters because I won't be taking ANY passengers on the R6. I've put on the solo cowl and I'm going to remove the passenger pegs as soon as I get an exhaust hanger built.

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
I won't be taking ANY passengers on the R6. I've put on the solo cowl and I'm going to remove the passenger pegs as soon as I get an exhaust hanger built.
Thats the best look and bestway to ride! :dthumb:

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
I dont, but I have thought about it. Everytime you see a crashed bike with that big ol dent on the tank, you just know what its from! (ouch) .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts