Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hit the drag strip and about 50 miles of twisities.. and played beer pong too..

Great weekend.. lots of rain predicted and none of it fell until i was not ridng.. love those days.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That's good but...

:nopicsbs:

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Beer pong and pics

1. Beer pong... The greatest drinking game on earth.
You take six cups per person and either play one on one or two on two... set the cups up Bowling pin style and u take 2 ping pong balls.. (u set the cups up that way on a ping pong table.. or similar sized table.. forgot that part)
You throw the balls and if it lands in your opponets cup they drink it... first one to ru nout of cups loses... and drinks the rest of your cups.. u fill the plastic dixie cups as much as u want... normally its to the first line on the cup or one or two beers between the 6 cups.. winner stays at the table and plays till they lose.... its a great game... good when u have lots of ppl, or at least 4 or so so u cna alternate ppl and play alot...

2. Pictures--- I dont have a digital camera.. or a regular one for that matter.

Next time i go out though ill borrow the parents for the day to snap some pics. And if i get the job im working on ill have a tank mounted camera before too long... That would be the best.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Have played and you can get thrashed!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts