Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Tornado ???? Wow, that sux..havent you guys had enough w/ all the hurricanes this past summer? Damn, lets see, mudslides in the west coast, tornados in the south, and snow in the north..yeah, this is a fun winter season!! :puke: :puke:

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pigface1 said:
An hour. . ? Get yourself a portable tv, radio, etc. The radar out here shows us exactly what streets, editions, etc, need to be concerned.

Based upon the National Weather Service Tornado Watch Advisory. We were watching DirecTV.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Tornado ???? Wow, that sux..havent you guys had enough w/ all the hurricanes this past summer? Damn, lets see, mudslides in the west coast, tornados in the south, and snow in the north..yeah, this is a fun winter season!! :puke: :puke:
Don't forget it snowed in Houston... in December... for the first time in many peoples life time... :here:

- :leaving:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
You all should see "the day after tomorrow"!! It makes all this strange weather appear in a diff light!!

It was 64 in Flint at about 4am...now it is 28 and snowing!!! :cursin:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
DAMN!!! I heard you guys were getting hammered by some nasty stuff. (I like the weather channel..hehe) I hope everything has calmed down a bit. Gonna rain here again too. It was 67 here today!!! And of course it was uglier than hell. :(

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Charlie..how long has it been raining here...like for the last 7 days straight or some crap like that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :puke:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Gas Man said:
You all should see "the day after tomorrow"!! It makes all this strange weather appear in a diff light!!

It was 64 in Flint at about 4am...now it is 28 and snowing!!! :cursin:
Same thing down here in Terrible Haute.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
It was a great day today. Minus the clouds and rain. :lol: I think it was like 64. Dang rain. :cursin: Can't wait till spring. :thumbs:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.