Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay i need some ideas for this big halloween bash goin on .... i kinda had the idea that i would dress up in the scream outfit and then ride on the back of someones bike to the party.. it would kinda freak out people around us lol.. just thought it would be cool that or i would dress up in the scream outfit and ride down the road on a 50cc chasing lil kids lol ... :)

·
Registered
604 Posts
I was going to dress up like Trinity (from the Matrix) but I decided it's going to be too cold. The finishing touch was going to be borrowing the black Z1000. Now, I am going to be a renaissance-type witch. Costume is black velvet with some purple mixed in and I have a velvet purple cape. Guess I'll be saving my Trinity costume for another time.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Im gonna dress up like MudPuppy!! dude, can I use your R6 for the nite ?

·
Registered
79 Posts
When I take my kids out...I'm going to be all geared up. Gloves, jackets, pants, boots, and helmet. Oh, and I'll definitely have the mohawk on the helmet. :cool:

·
Registered
175 Posts
i'm at a complete loss this year for halloween. i've ran the gamut the last few years of "naughty". you know...

naughty nurse.
naughty catholic school girl.
naughty cheerleader.

blah blah blah.

i'm drawing a blank. i think i'm gonna have to change "themes". and, yes.... mom is always SO proud. :D :eek: :p:

:dthumb:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
Well my costume is gonna be the same again....A Mommy taking her kids out waiting for some [email protected]$$ teenager to mess we him so I can jack their arse up. :whistle: :lol:

Thats my women. I have to worry about nothing cause she will take care of it for me. That a girl. :dthumb:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Thats my women. I have to worry about nothing cause she will take care of it for me. That a girl. :dthumb:
Did I mention that I will be walking with a BIG HAIRY SCARY GUY!!!! kidding babe :lol:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Im gonna dress up like MudPuppy!! dude, can I use your R6 for the nite ?
Sure no problem if you don't mind a few scrapes and a missing mirror.. lol..

Ladies - whatever costume you pick *REMEMBER* make it something that is easy to free those puppies - that is very important. Free them and free them often... lol.. :drool:

I was contemplating Richard Nixon as he would be today - i.e. if you dig him up from the grave - dirt and sh!t all over me and flesh missing. Maybe wear a shirt that says "Vote for Nixon in 04 because at least you know I am a crook". Or maybe a Hoffa costume similar? Charles Manson complete with the Nazi swastika on the forehead is always a good choice. Maybe Dalmers. Who was the other one? Buffalo Bob? Carry around hand lotion and dead skin in a basket. So many choices.

·
Registered
519 Posts
double2000r6 said:
I was contemplating Richard Nixon as he would be today - i.e. if you dig him up from the grave - dirt and sh!t all over me and flesh missing. Maybe wear a shirt that says "Vote for Nixon in 04 because at least you know I am a crook".
:lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
double2000r6 said:
I was contemplating Richard Nixon as he would be today - i.e. if you dig him up from the grave - dirt and sh!t all over me and flesh missing. Maybe wear a shirt that says "Vote for Nixon in 04 because at least you know I am a crook". Or maybe a Hoffa costume similar? Charles Manson complete with the Nazi swastika on the forehead is always a good choice. Maybe Dalmers. Who was the other one? Buffalo Bob? Carry around hand lotion and dead skin in a basket. So many choices.
Whats ur fixation with dead people and convicts?... :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Violet said:
i'm at a complete loss this year for halloween. i've ran the gamut the last few years of "naughty". you know...

naughty nurse.
naughty catholic school girl.
naughty cheerleader.

blah blah blah.

i'm drawing a blank. i think i'm gonna have to change "themes". and, yes.... mom is always SO proud. :D :eek: :p:

:dthumb:
I think you should be any of those naughties. And then send us some pics....yeah pics!!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Catholic School Girls are always a HOT way to go! :D

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Catholic School Girls are always a HOT way to go! :D

Is that what your going to be this year again Matt. :D :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Is that what your going to be this year again Matt. :D :dthumb:
no I did that last year, remember? :lol: its ur turn, im sure carrie can lend you her outfit..

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I got to see this on the ride...too funny!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts