Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what race or nationality are you guys????(it just seems to me that the majority of riders are "white")

how old???

How many years have you ridden??

:dthumb:

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
White, if I go by twisty age meter 78 years old :crazy:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Not sure what it matters...

White...13yrs

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dang 16 years of riding!! i am 16 years old!! you are a old guy!! :wink: :lol: jk that is a lot of ridine though how many miles you think you got under your belt??

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GSXR750DJ said:
Not sure what it matters...

White...13yrs
it dont i am just curious i havent seen anyone but white riders, i just think that is strangre

·
Registered
955 Posts
white (dont see that it matters either) and riding street bikes for 26 years.(bought first bike in 1979) ..drove dirt bikes for 2 years before that when i was a youngster....

·
Registered
941 Posts
It doesn't matter. I've ridin' with all ages, races, and sexes. I think it's just where you're at Bull (living). That's all I can figure because here in Detroit, you'll find male, female, tall, short, fat, skinny, young, old, green, blue. If you love riding, you ride doesn't matter where you come from.

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
:withstupi :lol:
bulldog said:
dang 16 years of riding!! i am 16 years old!! you are a old guy!! :wink: :lol: jk that is a lot of ridine though how many miles you think you got under your belt??
Im not sure how many miles I rode the first few years!
It would go up and down depending on school and work! If I didn't make the grad then I would be grounded from the bike.
Mom knew what had my attention.
After striking it out on my owen I average 10 thousand + a year.

My wife says you can find me in one of two places at all times.
I am ether in the Peterbilt or on a bike! :drool: :lol:

·
Registered
20 Posts
31 yrs old Black been riding 1 year in April. It pretty much mixed down here in SC I'm originally from Flint, MI where majority of the riders are white

·
Registered
366 Posts
I'm white, only riding for about 4 months now. I'm 23 y/o. I see a mix of just about everyone riding bikes down here

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
I'm mostly shades of pink. Started riding dirt bikes on the street in 71. Two-stroke street bikes until 1979, but always on the lookout for a good ring-ding to build up with modern suspension and brakes.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Bull...as you can see, it doesn't matter if we are white, black, or a mut. We all are here for a reason. We love to ride and thats what it is all about.

So you have seen more white ppl riding in your area. Go to DC or Baltimore. I have riden in thoses areas and it was just the other way around. It doesn't matter what we look like just that we enjoy riding. :dthumb:

Ride safe and smart. :twfrox:

·
Registered
84 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Bull...as you can see, it doesn't matter if we are white, black, or a mut. We all are here for a reason. We love to ride and thats what it is all about.

So you have seen more white ppl riding in your area. Go to DC or Baltimore. I have riden in thoses areas and it was just the other way around. It doesn't matter what we look like just that we enjoy riding. :dthumb:

Ride safe and smart. :twfrox:
This post says it all . :twfrox:

·
Registered
213 Posts
American :pat: :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Bikerdude said:
American :pat: :thumbs:
Good answer! That's what I say on various surveys that ask race. :D

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
dang i aint being racis or somethin i was just currious b/c I HAVENT SEEN ANY other races when i have been riding around town and i have seen a LOT of bike latley and they are a mix of all bikes but i havent seen all races thats why i asked this not to make anyone uncomfortable just to see how many mixed races ride

1 - 20 of 26 Posts