Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
hhhmmm ok, shot in the back of thead, yet there's no blood, and ur still alive...but yeah, im gonna hold my brains in just for good measure!!!??? :screwy: :lol:

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Haha, they tested that **** on that Mythbusters show... I think they cited that same article at the beginning and then tested whether or not biscuits could explode... they could, and the force they popped the lif off one end with, you might think it WAS a bullet if it hit ya! :D

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
:lol: That is classice. Im sorry to say but if I were the person that came to her rescue, I probably would have peed my pants from laughing at her. :D

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Now that was funny and would have loved to see it.

I read an article a while back and a guy had been shot in the head and never found out for 20yrs. He was getting headaches and when he went to the doctors and got a CAT scan and they found it in there. WOW 20yrs.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Yeah kind of like the lady that had surgery in India (imagine that) and they left a scapel in her and she was always have stomach pains, etc. and like 10-20 years later they found it and removed it all rusted and f*&ked up..

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
double2000r6 said:
Yeah kind of like the lady that had surgery in India (imagine that) and they left a scapel in her and she was always have stomach pains, etc. and like 10-20 years later they found it and removed it all rusted and f*&ked up..
How in the hell did she live with a scapel inside her for 10-20 years is what I wanna know...OUCH!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I want to see a pic of someone this stupid for all of us to laugh at. :lol:

·
Registered
42 Posts
OMG that makes me giggle inside thanks for the laugh!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts