Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well what do you do before riding o relax yourself?

I get really tense and I HAVE to take a nap at least an hour before I ride otherwise I dont.

The nap refreshes me ... I also chew gum when I ride and eat a lot of candy :D

Otherwise I wont be hyper enough to get my adrenaline going :D

what do you guys do?

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
well i piss for sure, then drink some water, then i crack the back and neck, take a puff of the inhaler and im off.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I smoke a fat one and then get laid by the first chick I see...then lastly I make love to the bike before getting ON it!! Yeah that's it? :screwy:

J/K!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
snakemann said:
So that's where mini bikes come from. :lol:
Don't you know it!! :lol: Seriously.. all the little ones come from Chev... if he even looks at ANYTHING for too long....YEP.... IT'S PREGNANT!!!! He's a reproducing MACHINE!

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Gas Man said:
I smoke a fat one and then get laid by the first chick I see...then lastly I make love to the bike before getting ON it!! Yeah that's it? :screwy:

J/K!
Around 10 years ago I knew guys like that. Heavily modded 900s and litre bikes. They'd get blown out before they rode, and they never wore helmets. No idea how they lived. :crazy:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
I use the little cowboys room, stretch the legs (because those cramps you can get are murder) and try to put my gear on outside to get used to the weather.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Well, I don't do anything special, I don't think. Just normal stuff like everyone said here. I just wish I didn't wear so much gear. Wait, I'm dropping the bag so that'll be a little less.

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
If I'm just running errands i don't do nothing special, but if I'm going RIDING I usually get the bike spotless and clean off the visor and down a Redbull. Put on my gear, give the girl a kiss, say bye to the cat and I'm off.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
DLITALIEN said:
If I'm just running errands i don't do nothing special, but if I'm going RIDING I usually get the bike spotless and clean off the visor and down a Redbull. Put on my gear, give the girl a kiss, say bye to the cat and I'm off.

A CAT...Ok DLITALIEN, I know who wears the pants in your relationships! Be a man guy, get a DOG! What can a cat do if someone breaks into your house? I mean, I got three. Doberman, Goldie (Purebred) and a Husky (Purebred).

But for some odd reason the Doberman doesn't like anyone who isn't white. NO I DID NOT TRAIN HIM LIKE THAT. He used to go after the people in the pound that were dark skinned, but I did get him in Hawaii.

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
I give the bike a pretrip and I'm off.
I get my adrenaline rush from the ride. :crazy:

·
Registered
174 Posts
When i'm getting on my r1, i'm always telling myself~Well is today the day~Because theres no taming this beast...it scares the hell out of me... :yikes:

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
hey Graff, i don't want to jack this thread, but a cat doesn't piss and crap on the floor and chew stuff up. You don't even need to walk 'em. My cat is awesome. They don't bark either. Sorry for the brief :jacked:
My glock 19 will protect my heezy

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
r1sharknose said:
When i'm getting on my r1, i'm always telling myself~Well is today the day~Because theres no taming this beast...it scares the hell out of me... :yikes:
Fear and respect for your ride will help keep you alive.

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
i have to say i check my straps alot. And my pockets. Before and during a ride. The one time you dont is the one time you should have.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts