Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i MIGHT ride the bike to school.......i dont think i will except for the days my mom cant pick me up!!!.........but if i do do i lock the helmut to my bike?????

and when you go in store and stuff do you carry it or lock it up????

just wondering dont whant to look stupid :lol:

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
I never leave my lid or my carry-ons... on my bike...unless it's in clear site all the time... and I'm only going to be there for a few minutes... To easy for stuff to get Jacked even with the D link on most bikes... Just don't do it...:nonod: You can get one of those Icon Bags that will strap you helmet to it or something cheaper that you can just carry it along with you...

- :leaving:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah but the helmut wont fit in the locker i have and i dont whant to be carrying it to class and seem like a stuck up

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
bulldog said:
yeah but the helmut wont fit in the locker i have and i dont whant to be carrying it to class and seem like a stuck up
[email protected] everyone else... they won't replace it if it gets jacked... do you have a spare 200 to waste on something you already paid for.... :flush:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i guess i can shove the helmut in a backpack and then leave it in my last period class under the counter and have teacher watch it ???? idk but i have to ride it about twice a month or i got to walk home and i cant see myself walking home when i got a BIKE in the garodge

·
Registered
366 Posts
I take my helmet with me at work and school where I'll be away from the bike for several hours at a time. If I just go into the store for a few minutes or something I'll leave it strapped on the bike under the seat. Don't worry about what anyone else thinks though... they're not the ones that will be paying for a new one if it gets jacked. Sounds like a good idea though if you can put it in a backpack and leave it in one class, or even carry it with you in the bag.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thirdgenlxi said:
I take my helmet with me at work and school where I'll be away from the bike for several hours at a time. If I just go into the store for a few minutes or something I'll leave it strapped on the bike under the seat. Don't worry about what anyone else thinks though... they're not the ones that will be paying for a new one if it gets jacked. Sounds like a good idea though if you can put it in a backpack and leave it in one class, or even carry it with you in the bag.
thats what i think i will do .... with the helmEt

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
also i dont know if i feel safe leaving it in the student parking lot??? what do you guys think??

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
bulldog said:
also i dont know if i feel safe leaving it in the student parking lot??? what do you guys think??

For you...take it with you. No telling what ppl will want to do to yours to mess with you. LOL Just kiding. I always take mine with me every where. :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Get a lock for it... and secure it somewhere.. most schools should have a bike parking area... so look for it... Just remember it only takes two strong cats to carry off a 500 LB bike... try to do everything possible that will make it more diffcult for them to do that... :2cents:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oh sorry i dident clarify i meent my bike!! would it be safe in the student parking lot

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Low said:
Get a lock for it... and secure it somewhere.. most schools should have a bike parking area... so look for it... Just remember it only takes two strong cats to carry off a 500 LB bike... try to do everything possible that will make it more diffcult for them to do that... :2cents:
im not worried about theft just some little bitches nocking it over(it would spreed if someone stold a bike.....that would probably get me expelled too :crazy: ) and we dont got a bike parking lot ive looked!!!!!!! but what would i do to prevent it gettin knocked over

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
I have 1 question.. WTF is a helmut !!!! Isnt ur school teaching you spelling 101!! :rofl:

I always take it w/ me..always !!

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i have a dick for an english teacher and i wasent sure so i spelt it how it sounded to me :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
144 Posts
bulldog said:
im not worried about theft just some little bitches nocking it over(it would spreed if someone stold a bike.....that would probably get me expelled too :crazy: ) and we dont got a bike parking lot ive looked!!!!!!! but what would i do to prevent it gettin knocked over
talk to administration and see if there is somewhere that they would let you park it where it would be out in the open so that there would be less of a chance of people messing with it. that's the downside of having nice things, there's always some jealous pricks that have to steal/vandalize it. that's why i quit driving my car to school, i was tired of having it keyed and have food and crap thrown on it. it seems like you just can't have nice things...

:hang:thieves and vandals:hang:

Late

Darksyde

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
bulldog said:
Walk... j/k As far as I know there is nothing that you can do, to prevent it from getting knocked over... You have the side stand... and some bikes have a Center stand... other then that... your guess is as good as mine... But if somebody does... Just K-T-A... :bash:and that will spread no to mess with your SH__ ! :whistle:

Edit: Get some Frame sliders ASAP... to reduce the fall damage

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
50% of the time I take it and 50% I lock it on the bike!!!

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
there is a cheveron out in front of the school can i park it there???????????

1 - 20 of 33 Posts