Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i drew this for my next tattoo. i think i'm gonna get it on the back of my right shoulder, although i'm not sure on the colors yet. comments? suggestions?

Late

Darksyde

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jeeps84 said:
What is it?
Does it mean anything?
the sun part of it just came out of nowhere when i was doodling one day, so it doesn't really have any meaning. the nautical star, (although it seems to have become some kind of "trend"), is in honor of my ex (not a bad break up, we just decided a long distance relationship just wasn't gonna work) who is going into the navy (and also in honor of everyone serving in the navy). i'm also working on some right now in honor of everyone serving in other branches of the military. it's just my way of showing respect for the people doing what i myself am too much of a wuss to do.

Late

Darksyde

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my first double post, yay! (what can i say, i'm :whore: in training)

i'm also working on some tribal stuff right now too, armbands and shoulder caps and what not. if you guys ever have any ideas on anything you might want, let me know and i'll sketch something out to give you a visual reference so you can see if there's anything about it you would want to change/add.

Late

Darksyde

1 - 7 of 7 Posts