Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is one I found on the net. What do you think of it?

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
or here's the other one!!! :bonk: Atleast this one is better than the other. I can kinda dig this one!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Where is the engine? I like it.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
Motorcyles of the future will not feature engines. It will be a lighter machine, thus faster. :wink:
So we're talking like, Fred Flintstone powered bikes huh :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Need4Speed750 said:
So we're talking like, Fred Flintstone powered bikes huh :lol:

I hope not. I'm getting old and my legs don't move like they used to. :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
If Suzuki does this for he SV1000 they might be able to sell a few.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tdrcomm said:
If Suzuki does this for he SV1000 they might be able to sell a few.

If they did this, I would buy one myself.

·
Registered
519 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
My 99 SV handles like a drunk sailor, but I ride like one so the end result is nill. :p:
Really? That's certainly informative! I'm currently saving up for an SV650, but haven't found anyone around here who has one so I could take it for a short spin. I've actually seen comments to the reverse, so this is really interesting.

Anything else you don't like about it? What do you think has better handling? I want to be informed now, dammit! :here: :)

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
kanwisch said:
Really? That's certainly informative! I'm currently saving up for an SV650, but haven't found anyone around here who has one so I could take it for a short spin. I've actually seen comments to the reverse, so this is really interesting.

Anything else you don't like about it? What do you think has better handling? I want to be informed now, dammit! :here: :)
Don't get me wrong! :here:
The SV line is a very sweet bike.
The handling is just a little sloppy for me.
I'm more accustom to a GSXR.
You get what you pay for!
I also recommend the SV 650 to any Newbie that refuses to look at the 250's or 500's.
It has a great power range and handles great for anything other than keeping up with a seasoned knee dragger.
Just for the record;
I have a buddy that does quit well on his SV650S with suspension up grades!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OzoneTrash said:
I would like to know where to get a windshield fairing like that one ?

That makes 2 of us. :D If I remember correctly, it was photoshoped. :(

·
Registered
26 Posts
If it is a photoshop job its a good one. And if so the Streetfighter guys need to jump on the design and start manufacturing them. I would pay a pretty penny for one today. I don't like the way my SV's front end looks. I have been looking at different aftermarket stuff but nothing yet. Wild Hair Acc. has a big selection of windshield fairings for SV's, but thier pictures don't give them any justice. They need better pics. :dthumb:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts